Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  HTML

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   HTML
Near Mint
posted August 12, 2017 01:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Near Mint Click Here to Email Near Mint Send a private message to Near Mint Click to send Near Mint an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Near Mint's Have/Want ListView Near Mint's Have/Want List
Hi,

I was curious to know if anyone knew the prompt to make lists come down as drop down boxes?

LMK

Shadow88
posted August 13, 2017 04:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow88 Click Here to Email Shadow88 Send a private message to Shadow88 Click to send Shadow88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
This board uses UBB for posts/messaging - I think mods are the only ones with access to HTML options IIRC.

Near Mint
posted August 13, 2017 07:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Near Mint Click Here to Email Near Mint Send a private message to Near Mint Click to send Near Mint an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Near Mint's Have/Want ListView Near Mint's Have/Want List
Id like to make it where I can use a dropdown box containing cards I trade with according to set.

I know theres a way to do it, I just dont know how! =/

paragondave
posted August 14, 2017 10:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
lol

Near Mint
posted August 14, 2017 11:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Near Mint Click Here to Email Near Mint Send a private message to Near Mint Click to send Near Mint an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Near Mint's Have/Want ListView Near Mint's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by paragondave:
lol

?

paragondave
posted August 14, 2017 06:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
you must be new around here. Ain't no admin support in these parts...

AEther Storm
posted August 16, 2017 06:53 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AEther Storm Click Here to Email AEther Storm Send a private message to AEther Storm Click to send AEther Storm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
cue crickets.

Lord Flasheart: Enter the man who has no underwear. Ask me why.
Lieutenant George: Why do you have no underwear, Lord Flash?
Lord Flasheart: Because the pants haven't been built yet that'll take the job on!

Near Mint
posted August 16, 2017 07:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Near Mint Click Here to Email Near Mint Send a private message to Near Mint Click to send Near Mint an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Near Mint's Have/Want ListView Near Mint's Have/Want List
Then why even have this part of the site up?

paragondave
posted August 16, 2017 09:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
good question but I think the lack of admin support answers it.

Tha Gunslinga
posted August 17, 2017 12:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sorry.
paragondave
posted August 17, 2017 06:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Tha Gunslinga:
Sorry.

nobody blames you Ben. Maybe at first, inappropriately, but we all know if you could, you would.

AEther Storm
posted August 17, 2017 10:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AEther Storm Click Here to Email AEther Storm Send a private message to AEther Storm Click to send AEther Storm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paragondave:
nobody blames you Ben.

QFT

Lord Flasheart: Enter the man who has no underwear. Ask me why.
Lieutenant George: Why do you have no underwear, Lord Flash?
Lord Flasheart: Because the pants haven't been built yet that'll take the job on!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League