Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  Giving Someone a Ref?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Giving Someone a Ref?
JohnTGrose
posted May 29, 2015 12:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JohnTGrose Click Here to Email JohnTGrose Send a private message to JohnTGrose Click to send JohnTGrose an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to give someone a reference and I'm not sure I'm doing it properly. Is there a set of instructions somewhere? Thanks!

John

Tim05
posted May 29, 2015 12:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tim05 Click Here to Email Tim05 Send a private message to Tim05 Click to send Tim05 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Tim05's Have/Want ListView Tim05's Have/Want List
Hi John! Welcome to the site.

To GIVE people refs they must first request you to fill out the reference form. They type your email into the ref form, url here

http://forums.magictraders.com/refcheck.cgi

Then you get an email from MOTL with a link to click to fill out a reference for that user rating your trade experience with them. You should click the url I put above, and put their email in the form so they can fill out a ref for you as well!

Let me know if this doesn't make sense, thanks!
Tim

JohnTGrose
posted May 29, 2015 12:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JohnTGrose Click Here to Email JohnTGrose Send a private message to JohnTGrose Click to send JohnTGrose an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Got it! Thanks!

John

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League