Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  What does LMK mean?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   What does LMK mean?
Alphapoko
posted November 11, 2012 02:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Alphapoko Click Here to Email Alphapoko Send a private message to Alphapoko Click to send Alphapoko an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Alphapoko's Have/Want ListView Alphapoko's Have/Want List
What does LMK mean, and how do i do this :P I am uber scrub here.

yakusoku
posted November 11, 2012 02:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for yakusoku Click Here to Email yakusoku Send a private message to yakusoku Click to send yakusoku an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Let Me Know.

In other words, someone probably offered a trade then said, LMK, so respond and say yes or no.

MeddlingMage
posted November 11, 2012 03:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
Likes my knickers.

Nah, what he said.

quote:
Originally posted by Alphapoko:
What does LMK mean, and how do i do this :P I am uber scrub here.

QAPC.

~MM

CM Punk "OMG Kevin Nash WTF, thought he was dead, LOL"

New keeper of the Logout button

Goaswerfraiejen
posted November 11, 2012 04:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Goaswerfraiejen Click Here to Email Goaswerfraiejen Send a private message to Goaswerfraiejen Click to send Goaswerfraiejen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
A potentially useful (albeit old, and now partially outdated) resource is the MOTL Trading Dictionary. The acronyms contained therein cover most of the bases; most of the new acronyms you'll encounter here while trading will just refer to cards that have been printed since.

RIP Ari

Legacy UGB River Rock primer. PM comments/questions.
Info on grad school in Phil.

studderingdave
posted November 11, 2012 07:07 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for studderingdave Click Here to Email studderingdave Send a private message to studderingdave Click to send studderingdave an Instant MessageVisit studderingdave's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
upon returning to MOTL after a few year hiatus, I was baffled when people would post:

"Can you CML for your X card and Y card"

Took me a few PMs of asking what is meant before I figured it out.

Alphapoko
posted November 11, 2012 07:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Alphapoko Click Here to Email Alphapoko Send a private message to Alphapoko Click to send Alphapoko an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Alphapoko's Have/Want ListView Alphapoko's Have/Want List
What does CML mean... Lol Call me later? Cake Must Lie?

Thanos
posted November 11, 2012 07:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goaswerfraiejen:
A potentially useful (albeit old, and now partially outdated) resource is the MOTL Trading Dictionary. The acronyms contained therein cover most of the bases; most of the new acronyms you'll encounter here while trading will just refer to cards that have been printed since.

It's good you brought this up, it shows I answered the OP's question almost 13 years ago, lol.

CML means Check my list btw (by the way).

Jazaray
posted November 11, 2012 07:14 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
CML means Check My List.

QAPC (Which means Question Answered, Post Closed.)

What ever happened to that Simple Questions thread???

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Melaleuca, go ahead, ask me what it is...

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League