Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  Been A While

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Been A While
spike101x
posted June 18, 2013 04:18 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for spike101x Send a private message to spike101x Click to send spike101x an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Haven't been here in forever! Seems a lot of people still use this forum . Also, that MOTL has become a store. Anything else new?

Jazaray
posted June 18, 2013 07:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spike101x:
Haven't been here in forever! Seems a lot of people still use this forum . Also, that MOTL has become a store. Anything else new?

Heh, looks like you weren't here much to begin with...

7 posts and 1 ref?

I'm a mod.. that's new.. to you anyways. So is nderdog and junichi and Tha_Gunslinga and BoltBait... We have a new(ish) admin, nouveaux. The sites being updated.

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Melaleuca, go ahead, ask me what it is...

MeddlingMage
posted June 18, 2013 07:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Jazaray:
Heh, looks like you weren't here much to begin with...

7 posts and 1 ref?

I'm a mod.. that's new.. to you anyways. So is nderdog and junichi and Tha_Gunslinga and BoltBait... We have a new(ish) admin, nouveaux. The sites being updated.

Thanks,
Jazaray

Oh, and I'm mad cool

~MM

New keeper of the Logout button

Vegas10
posted June 18, 2013 07:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vegas10's Have/Want ListView Vegas10's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by MeddlingMage:
Oh, and I'm mad cool

~MM

MM don't scare the new members please

paragondave
posted June 18, 2013 08:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by MeddlingMage:
Oh, and I'm mad cool

~MM

You got the mad part right anyway!

spike101x
posted June 20, 2013 08:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for spike101x Send a private message to spike101x Click to send spike101x an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thanks for hurting my feelings. A while means like ~10 years. I did more trades than that. I'm not sure why they aren't up. Wasn't there a slightly different system back then?

MasterWolf
posted June 20, 2013 08:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MasterWolf Click Here to Email MasterWolf Send a private message to MasterWolf Click to send MasterWolf an Instant MessageVisit MasterWolf's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
LOL

"Date Registered: July 02, 2001"
"spike101x New Member"

Go home MOTL, you're drunk.

nderdog
posted June 20, 2013 08:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nderdog Click Here to Email nderdog Send a private message to nderdog Click to send nderdog an Instant MessageVisit nderdog's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nderdog's Have/Want ListView nderdog's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by spike101x:
Thanks for hurting my feelings. A while means like ~10 years. I did more trades than that. I'm not sure why they aren't up. Wasn't there a slightly different system back then?

Nope. The system hasn't been changed since before I started.

quote:
Originally posted by MasterWolf:
LOL

"Date Registered: July 02, 2001"
"spike101x New Member"

Go home MOTL, you're drunk.

It's not the date, it's the number of posts that determines who's a new member. I think it's fair to consider someone with 8 posts in a dozen years to not be considered a regular member.

All your Gruul Nodorogs are belong to me. Trade them to me, please!

Report rules violations.

Remember the Auctions Board!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by nderdog on June 20, 2013]

AEther Storm
posted June 21, 2013 12:50 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AEther Storm Click Here to Email AEther Storm Send a private message to AEther Storm Click to send AEther Storm an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AEther Storm's Have/Want ListView AEther Storm's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Vegas10:
MM don't scare the new members please

He's not new

Lord Flasheart: Enter the man who has no underwear. Ask me why.
Lieutenant George: Why do you have no underwear, Lord Flash?
Lord Flasheart: Because the pants haven't been built yet that'll take the job on!

spike101x
posted June 23, 2013 07:10 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for spike101x Send a private message to spike101x Click to send spike101x an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 

burdianex
posted June 24, 2013 06:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for burdianex Click Here to Email burdianex Send a private message to burdianex Click to send burdianex an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 

maddmatr
posted June 26, 2013 01:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for maddmatr Click Here to Email maddmatr Send a private message to maddmatr Click to send maddmatr an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
howdy

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League