Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  ignore list? how?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   ignore list? how?
jc-mtg
posted January 28, 2011 01:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jc-mtg Click Here to Email jc-mtg Send a private message to jc-mtg Click to send jc-mtg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jc-mtg's Have/Want ListView jc-mtg's Have/Want List
how do i add to my ignore list?

AlmostGrown
posted January 28, 2011 01:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
I don't think there is one.

Thanos
posted January 28, 2011 01:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jc-mtg:
how do i add to my ignore list?

I wish...

revenger
posted January 28, 2011 01:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
The only ignore list I am aware of is the ignore list on your pm.

Revenger

Your 2008 and 2010 Motl Siskel & Ebert award winner!

jc-mtg
posted January 28, 2011 01:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jc-mtg Click Here to Email jc-mtg Send a private message to jc-mtg Click to send jc-mtg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jc-mtg's Have/Want ListView jc-mtg's Have/Want List
yup, i saw it on my PM page, didn't see an add button.

Jazaray
posted January 28, 2011 02:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
When you open a PM from that person, there is an "Ignore" option. Click it and it will add that person to your ignore list.

QAPC

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Have dinner with Jaz

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to: