Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  R.I.P Christain Slater

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   R.I.P Christain Slater
MeddlingMage
posted January 30, 2011 06:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
Christian Slater has passed away from a snowboard accident.

Story

~MM

MafiaBass (9:48:50 PM): sorry my keyboard is sticky
MeddlingEric (9:48:56 PM): ewwww
MafiaBass (9:51:43 PM): FTR, I did not show you my e-pee-pee

New keeper of the Logout button

iccarus
posted January 30, 2011 06:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant MessageVisit iccarus's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View iccarus's Have/Want ListView iccarus's Have/Want List
Legit? I'm not seeing this anywhere else at all.

hammr7
posted January 30, 2011 06:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for hammr7 Click Here to Email hammr7 Send a private message to hammr7 Click to send hammr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
read the fine print at the bottom of the web page.

Just more Internet junk...

Although for more than a few US News organizations, if its on the Internet it must be true!

think birthers, deathers, etc.

speechjew
posted January 30, 2011 06:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for speechjew Click Here to Email speechjew Send a private message to speechjew Click to send speechjew an Instant MessageVisit speechjew's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
didn't really care for him one way or another as an actor, but it's a shame to lose someone who was so well regarded in hollywood.

Is is bad to say that I'm glad at least it wasn't a heath ledger/chris farley/river phoenix kind of death?

hammr7
posted January 30, 2011 06:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for hammr7 Click Here to Email hammr7 Send a private message to hammr7 Click to send hammr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hammr7:
read the fine print at the bottom of the web page.

Just more Internet junk...

Although for more than a few US News organizations, if its on the Internet it must be true!

think birthers, deathers, etc.

It wasn't a death at all ... just an Internet prank!

iccarus
posted January 30, 2011 06:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant MessageVisit iccarus's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View iccarus's Have/Want ListView iccarus's Have/Want List
Oh yeah, fake

speechjew
posted January 30, 2011 06:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for speechjew Click Here to Email speechjew Send a private message to speechjew Click to send speechjew an Instant MessageVisit speechjew's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
"about this web site. this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com
Copyright © 2009 FakeAWish.com All rights reserved."

whoops.

Thanos
posted January 30, 2011 06:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
http://www.fakeawish.com/

Who do you want to die?

AlmostGrown
posted January 30, 2011 07:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
Guys! I'm a world champ! http://brett.schmuckler.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/worldrecord.php

Thanos
posted January 30, 2011 07:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AlmostGrown:
Guys! I'm a world champ! http://brett.schmuckler.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/worldrecord.php

That's old news...

MeddlingMage
posted January 30, 2011 07:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
So I've been duped? "confused:

~MM

MafiaBass (9:48:50 PM): sorry my keyboard is sticky
MeddlingEric (9:48:56 PM): ewwww
MafiaBass (9:51:43 PM): FTR, I did not show you my e-pee-pee

New keeper of the Logout button

AlmostGrown
posted January 30, 2011 07:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AlmostGrown Click Here to Email AlmostGrown Send a private message to AlmostGrown Click to send AlmostGrown an Instant MessageVisit AlmostGrown's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AlmostGrown's Have/Want ListView AlmostGrown's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by MeddlingMage:

~MM

Yes sir, yes you have!

iccarus
posted January 30, 2011 07:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant MessageVisit iccarus's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View iccarus's Have/Want ListView iccarus's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by MeddlingMage:

~MM

Yes. Judging from my twitter feed though, you were not the only one.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by iccarus on January 30, 2011]

speechjew
posted January 30, 2011 07:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for speechjew Click Here to Email speechjew Send a private message to speechjew Click to send speechjew an Instant MessageVisit speechjew's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
http://rick.astley.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/actor_austria.php

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League