Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  Animal Crossing on Wii

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Animal Crossing on Wii
Heresy19
posted June 12, 2010 08:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Heresy19 Click Here to Email Heresy19 Send a private message to Heresy19 Click to send Heresy19 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Heresy19's Have/Want ListView Heresy19's Have/Want List
Hey guys (and gals of course!).... I admit it, I'm addicted to that game lol.... and I would like to visit some cities with my GF's daughter

If anyone here has the game and can help me hook up to get in their city, please do so

I'll be back in 10 mins (gotta get some cherries :P).

Cheers!

Our_Benefactors
posted June 12, 2010 10:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Our_Benefactors Click Here to Email Our_Benefactors Send a private message to Our_Benefactors Click to send Our_Benefactors an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Post for videogame stuff.

Greven53
posted June 12, 2010 10:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Greven53 Click Here to Email Greven53 Send a private message to Greven53 Click to send Greven53 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Before all the comments come flooding in regarding how Animal Crossing is a childish, ridiculous and utterly pathetic game; I'd like you to watch one of my favorite ytmnd's of all time. It doesn't make much sense since I would rather be seen lizzing while reminiscing about last nights riot punch episode than be caught dead near that game, but you must see it:

http://animalcrossingtragedy.ytmnd.com/

Who is laughing now? You all should be ashamed.

Thanos
posted June 13, 2010 07:58 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Greven53:
Before all the comments come flooding in regarding how Animal Crossing is a childish, ridiculous and utterly pathetic game; I'd like you to watch one of my favorite ytmnd's of all time. It doesn't make much sense since I would rather be seen lizzing while reminiscing about last nights riot punch episode than be caught dead near that game, but you must see it:

http://animalcrossingtragedy.ytmnd.com/

Who is laughing now? You all should be ashamed.

Thank you for depressing me.

Brightcab
posted June 13, 2010 08:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Brightcab Click Here to Email Brightcab Send a private message to Brightcab Click to send Brightcab an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I kept waiting for it to get funny, but then it didn't.

Bugger
posted June 13, 2010 08:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bugger Click Here to Email Bugger Send a private message to Bugger Click to send Bugger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
1) this does belong in the post for video games stuff

2) Animal Crossing is an awesome game. I can't understand why there's any dispute on this subject.

^not being sarcastic

I have always been willing to put myself at great persona risk for the sake of entertainment. And I've always been willing to put you all at great personal risk for the same reason.
-- George Carlin

rockondon
posted June 13, 2010 01:06 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for rockondon Click Here to Email rockondon Send a private message to rockondon Click to send rockondon an Instant MessageVisit rockondon's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View rockondon's Have/Want ListView rockondon's Have/Want List
that vid was about as cheerful as happy hour at alcoholics anonymous

|~~My #1 Angel~~l'_|'_|_|)
|(@)(@)""***|(@)(@)**|(@)

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League