General Discussion
  Lost your reflist? (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Lost your reflist?
Tha Gunslinga
posted November 05, 2004 05:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant MessageVisit Tha Gunslinga's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or SaleView Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or Sale
For whatever reason, we've had a number of reference lists disappear lately, around November 1, I believe. If your has disappeared (your confirmed reference count reduced to 0), just post here, or contact a moderator, and we can fix it.

implode
posted November 06, 2004 07:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for implode Click Here to Email implode Send a private message to implode Click to send implode an Instant MessageVisit implode's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View implode's Have/Want ListView implode's Have/Want List
On that same note--please remember to back up your refrences from time to time. As a vetran MOTL member I have seen people have to start from scratch--its not pretty. MOTL or other archives don't always have the info available and should be viewed as a last resort.

To do so:
File -> Save As...
Name -> whatever you want to call it.
Webpage -> HTML

BoltBait
posted November 06, 2004 08:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for BoltBait Click Here to Email BoltBait Send a private message to BoltBait Click to send BoltBait an Instant MessageVisit BoltBait's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If you have lost your refs and you do not have a backup, you may be able to find them in the Way Back Machine.

For example, CrazyTurk's can be viewed here.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by BoltBait on November 07, 2004]

crazyturk
posted November 07, 2004 07:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crazyturk Send a private message to crazyturk Click to send crazyturk an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
MOTL ate my 7 refs.

Someone make things all better again! <3

Everyone loves the goat!
† R.I.P. Richard 1984 - 2004 †

Jazaray
posted November 07, 2004 07:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazyturk:
MOTL ate my 7 refs.

Someone make things all better again! <3

Fixed.

Thanks,
Jazaray

Buy my SNES stuff!

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom

Tha Gunslinga
posted November 08, 2004 09:54 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant MessageVisit Tha Gunslinga's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or SaleView Tha Gunslinga's Trade Auction or Sale
You don't need to dig up your refs with WebArchive anymore; we have them backed up on MOTL's server. Backing them up yourself every month or so is still a good idea, though.

crazyturk
posted November 08, 2004 04:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crazyturk Send a private message to crazyturk Click to send crazyturk an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jazaray:
Fixed.

Thanks,
Jazaray

Yay! Thanks! <3

Everyone loves the goat!

Jazaray
posted November 08, 2004 04:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazyturk:
Yay! Thanks! <3

Anytime, I know how important those 7 refs are to ya.

Thanks,
Jazaray

Buy my SNES stuff!

pault
posted November 09, 2004 09:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for pault Click Here to Email pault Send a private message to pault Click to send pault an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
MOTL Ate my 13 Refs!!!!

What causes this Ref Black hole?

Please help!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by pault on November 09, 2004]

Jazaray
posted November 09, 2004 09:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pault:
MOTL Ate my 13 Refs!!!!

What causes this Ref Black hole?

Please help!

Fixed. I have no idea what causes it.

Thanks,
Jazaray

Buy my SNES stuff!

crazyturk
posted November 09, 2004 02:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for crazyturk Send a private message to crazyturk Click to send crazyturk an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jazaray:
Anytime, I know how important those 7 refs are to ya.

Thanks,
Jazaray

Of course. One's from you.

Everyone loves the goat!

FMJ_Joker
posted November 11, 2004 11:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for FMJ_Joker Click Here to Email FMJ_Joker Send a private message to FMJ_Joker Click to send FMJ_Joker an Instant MessageVisit FMJ_Joker's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Not sure if he's noticed yet but ShivanAngel lost all his refs; he had close to 100, I saw the change on my own ref list and wondered wtf.

Anyway hope this helps him out.

[edit]dropped his first name as I originally posted[/edit]

[Edited 1 times, lastly by FMJ_Joker on November 11, 2004]

Leshrac
Founder
posted November 11, 2004 12:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Leshrac Click Here to Email Leshrac Send a private message to Leshrac Click to send Leshrac an Instant MessageVisit Leshrac's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMJ_Joker:
Not sure if he's noticed yet but ShivanAngel lost all his refs;

Fixed.
trogg144
posted November 14, 2004 07:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for trogg144 Send a private message to trogg144 Click to send trogg144 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMJ_Joker:
Not sure if he's noticed yet but ShivanAngel lost all his refs; he had close to 100, I saw the change on my own ref list and wondered wtf.

I don't think he WOULD have noticed.. I live near him, and I haven't seen him in a few months... *shrug*

Anyway, on-topic. Jne742 seems to have lost his refs. I, too, noticed this on my reflist.

EDIT: DEATH TO UBB CODE!!!!

Preacher: Perhaps toddler fragments just aren't fit for prime-time TV.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by trogg144 on November 14, 2004]

Jazaray
posted November 14, 2004 08:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trogg144:
I don't think he WOULD have noticed.. I live near him, and I haven't seen him in a few months... *shrug*

Anyway, on-topic. Jne742 seems to have lost his refs. I, too, noticed this on my reflist.

EDIT: DEATH TO UBB CODE!!!!

Fixed

Thanks,
Jazaray

Buy my SNES stuff!

Enslaved
posted November 17, 2004 04:14 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Enslaved Click Here to Email Enslaved Send a private message to Enslaved Click to send Enslaved an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
jctiao seems to have lost his refs too. Checked my refs for that.

Number 1 in: Foil Call of the Herd owned in MOTL.

Number 1 in: Person offering stupidest trade offers in MOTL, and still number one in two previous ones.

Jazaray
posted November 17, 2004 08:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Enslaved:
jctiao seems to have lost his refs too. Checked my refs for that.

Fixed

Thanks,
Jazaray

Buy my SNES stuff!

CrazyKook
posted November 18, 2004 10:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyKook Click Here to Email CrazyKook Send a private message to CrazyKook Click to send CrazyKook an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
this is my first time logging on in a little while and i have found that my ref list is gone! I remember having about 50 i think. Help would be much appreciated thanks!

Edit: thanks a lot guys! keep up the good work

[Edited 1 times, lastly by CrazyKook on November 19, 2004]

cerberus
posted November 18, 2004 11:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for cerberus Click Here to Email cerberus Send a private message to cerberus Click to send cerberus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Taken care of.

Next please.

Mr.C
posted December 06, 2004 05:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.C Click Here to Email Mr.C Send a private message to Mr.C Click to send Mr.C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr.C's Have/Want ListView Mr.C's Have/Want List
I lost Tha_Gunslinga´s ref to me...

Shadow88
posted December 06, 2004 05:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow88 Click Here to Email Shadow88 Send a private message to Shadow88 Click to send Shadow88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.C:
I lost Tha_Gunslinga´s ref to me...

Banned members don't count towards your ref count.

I mod here, so join!
do you can kick cerberus out of this world?

shoprider
posted December 06, 2004 08:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for shoprider Click Here to Email shoprider Send a private message to shoprider Click to send shoprider an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i lost 70 refs.
can someone help me please?
thanks

Istanbul
posted December 07, 2004 11:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Istanbul Click Here to Email Istanbul Send a private message to Istanbul Click to send Istanbul an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Is this something that might be a recurring problem? If so, are steps being taken to prevent this?

chaos021
posted December 16, 2004 01:23 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos021 Send a private message to chaos021 Click to send chaos021 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure how this works since he has a new user name now, but I think DragonVendor lost his refs. He used to be DarksteelTT.

Best supporting actress Emmy goes to Kluckers.

potm
posted December 16, 2004 04:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for potm Send a private message to potm Click to send potm an Instant MessageVisit potm's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chaos021:
I'm not sure how this works since he has a new user name now, but I think DragonVendor lost his refs. He used to be DarksteelTT.

But making a new account is a no-no, why'd he make a new one?

My Portfolio

"Would you like that? Would you like to ride with Batman?"

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League