Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  General Discussion
  Battletech CCG

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Battletech CCG
Devonin
posted July 29, 2011 02:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Devonin Click Here to Email Devonin Send a private message to Devonin Click to send Devonin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Devonin's Have/Want ListView Devonin's Have/Want List
Anybody still play this game? Remember this game? Heavens forfend -own- cards from this game that they might be interested in selling or trading for other stuff?

implode
posted July 29, 2011 04:07 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for implode Click Here to Email implode Send a private message to implode Click to send implode an Instant MessageVisit implode's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View implode's Have/Want ListView implode's Have/Want List
I won some random packs from a wotc promo...guessing I don't own a quantity that would be enough for you to bother with.

Jazaray
posted July 29, 2011 04:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by implode:
I won some random packs

Of COURSE you did! My wittle win-a-holic!

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Have dinner with Jaz

hammr7
posted July 29, 2011 08:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for hammr7 Click Here to Email hammr7 Send a private message to hammr7 Click to send hammr7 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Had a bunch of cards, and a few full sets from the earliest offerings. Put them up for sale a few years ago and was surprised how much they fetched, from a guy in Germany. Someone still loves the game.

Devonin
posted July 30, 2011 06:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Devonin Click Here to Email Devonin Send a private message to Devonin Click to send Devonin an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Devonin's Have/Want ListView Devonin's Have/Want List
Yeah, I've only found one store ever who still had any, sitting at the back of a top shelf -literally- under a full inch of dust. I offered to take them off his hands for a pretty reasonable price. They have no secondary market, no tournament support anywhere that I'm aware of. They're something that pretty much became "old and valueless" instead of "old and valuable" and the game clerk decided the right thing to do was ring up each pack individually, for the same cost they were selling MTG packs.

Needless to say, I have yet to buy battletech cards from a shop.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Devonin on July 30, 2011]

iuchiban
posted July 31, 2011 03:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for iuchiban Click Here to Email iuchiban Send a private message to iuchiban Click to send iuchiban an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View iuchiban's Have/Want ListView iuchiban's Have/Want List
To provide another data-point, I sold the remains of my collection a while ago. About 1000 cards, of which 20 were Rare, about half of them from the base set and the rest a mix of expansions. Sold them for $175 shipped. So, there are definitely still people looking for them, and willing to pay for them!

WCFmo
posted July 31, 2011 07:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WCFmo Click Here to Email WCFmo Send a private message to WCFmo Click to send WCFmo an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WCFmo's Trade Auction or SaleView WCFmo's Trade Auction or Sale
So this means I need to find where I put my Battletech cards and sell them? (I didn't really play, I thought it might be fun and bought several starters and packs).

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League