Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Introducing myself. Glad to be here!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Introducing myself. Glad to be here!
TopShot515
posted May 20, 2018 03:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TopShot515 Click Here to Email TopShot515 Send a private message to TopShot515 Click to send TopShot515 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hello all! My name is Jordan. I am currently a student and I live in Kansas. I've been playing Magic for almost a decade now, mostly just casual play. However I have been wanting to get back into competitive play but I don't have access to a lot of the cards I need locally, so here I am. I look forward to meeting and trading with everyone. I'm currently in the process of digitizing my want/have list and will post it when complete. Just wanted to post and say hi!

mm1983
posted May 21, 2018 05:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
Hi Jordan, Welcome to MOTL. Always glad to see new faces here. I'll be looking forward to checking out your list once you get it posted. My name is Matt. I've been part of MOTL for about the last 12 years but started playing back in 94 with Revised so I'd be happy to help with any questions about the older product.

Mr. Ruboonia
posted May 22, 2018 09:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Ruboonia Click Here to Email Mr. Ruboonia Send a private message to Mr. Ruboonia Click to send Mr. Ruboonia an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr. Ruboonia's Have/Want ListView Mr. Ruboonia's Have/Want List
The traffic here has slowed tremendously and hasn’t been updated in ages, but it’s still a great place to trade. Welcome and have fun!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League