Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  What do people do to get rid of a ton of unwanted uncommons

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   What do people do to get rid of a ton of unwanted uncommons
beer guzzler
posted October 06, 2017 01:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for beer guzzler Click Here to Email beer guzzler Send a private message to beer guzzler Click to send beer guzzler an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View beer guzzler's Have/Want ListView beer guzzler's Have/Want List
I have many hundreds likely in the thousands of uncommons that at some point I need to find a new home too from sets all the way back to Unlimited, any idea's where is a good spot to look to sell them too

iccarus
posted October 08, 2017 05:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
You might find some interest in the bulk stuff that's older on its own. I had some decent results with even small lots of junk from early sets, even before old school was a thing. There are some people that hoard that stuff, just on the off-chance they have that next reserve list piece of gold.

You can also find a local store that pays a rate you can live with. Plenty do $5-6 per thousand. I would avoid messing with anyone you have to ship it to, as they seldom cover shipping. I'm assuming you might find some who are willing to negotiate if you can show that it's all uncommons, and not C/UC mixed together.

I collect Granite Gargoyles. Send them my way.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by iccarus on October 08, 2017]

chaos021
posted October 11, 2017 03:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos021 Send a private message to chaos021 Click to send chaos021 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chaos021's Have/Want ListView chaos021's Have/Want List
I have a couple local stores that essentially pay $5 per 1000 cards.

Tha Gunslinga
posted October 13, 2017 10:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tha Gunslinga Click Here to Email Tha Gunslinga Send a private message to Tha Gunslinga Click to send Tha Gunslinga an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
You can get $.01 each on Craigslist pretty easily. I've moved a few hundred thousand cards on there over the years.
chaos021
posted October 13, 2017 01:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos021 Send a private message to chaos021 Click to send chaos021 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chaos021's Have/Want ListView chaos021's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Tha Gunslinga:
You can get $.01 each on Craigslist pretty easily. I've moved a few hundred thousand cards on there over the years.

Only if Craigslist in your area doesn't suck. Like most of Alabama, for instance.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League