Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  What MH2 cards are you eyeballing?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   What MH2 cards are you eyeballing?
Dr_Tongue
posted June 06, 2021 12:34 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dr_Tongue Click Here to Email Dr_Tongue Send a private message to Dr_Tongue Click to send Dr_Tongue an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dr_Tongue's Have/Want ListView Dr_Tongue's Have/Want List
I pre-ordered a couple, Resurgent Belief and Sythis, Harvest's Hand. The green Yawgmoth's (Gaea's) Will and the green Serra's Sanctum (Weaver) creature make my EDH inner Timmy salivate too.
The Ethereal Forager like blue flyer looks almost playable too.

TribeCalledQuest
posted June 09, 2021 09:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TribeCalledQuest Click Here to Email TribeCalledQuest Send a private message to TribeCalledQuest Click to send TribeCalledQuest an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I preordered a set booster and a draft booster. Im in it for the fetches. Looking at all the cards though, im shockingly happy they brought affinity back, also looks like merfolk gets help as well. Im looking for Necrogoyf and Fractured Sanity just because I like mill. Overall, the set looks solid.

mm1983
posted June 14, 2021 11:14 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
I plan to put some new enchantress stuff into a 5 color enchantment commander deck as well as build an enchantress deck for modern.

B-Town
posted June 17, 2021 08:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for B-Town Click Here to Email B-Town Send a private message to B-Town Click to send B-Town an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View B-Town's Have/Want ListView B-Town's Have/Want List
^ 5 color enchantment is getting some help for sure. I'm also looking into some cards for my Death's Shadow modern deck. I'd like to pick up 2x Scalding Tarn too.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League