Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Looking for new people to trade with

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Looking for new people to trade with
Krackhour
posted February 14, 2017 10:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Krackhour Click Here to Email Krackhour Send a private message to Krackhour Click to send Krackhour an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have a fairly large collection and am looking for new people to trade with in person or online I guess. Anyone in the Cincinnati, OH area?

mm1983
posted February 14, 2017 01:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
Well you came to the right place for online. I would suggest searching the members list for location if you are looking to trade in person. Thanks to MOTL I have traded with many people online all over the country. If you would like I can maybe direct you to a few people who I've traded with online from the Cincinnati area that I've had all positive experiences in trading.

Krackhour
posted February 14, 2017 01:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Krackhour Click Here to Email Krackhour Send a private message to Krackhour Click to send Krackhour an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
That'd be awesome! I'm new to this site and still learning how to navigate it. Still reluctant to trade online but definitely willing to give it a chance.

colinarnoldjt13
posted January 19, 2022 05:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for colinarnoldjt13 Send a private message to colinarnoldjt13 Click to send colinarnoldjt13 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Why be afraid of them? There are now convenient transitions to swing trading, medium and long range investments. Mid-term is for those traders who catch long swings. "Medium term" traders hold positions for weeks and months. And the long-term type of trading on the principle "buy and hold" is most suitable for the stock market. A vivid example is one of the richest men on the planet, Warren Buffett. You have heard of him, right? He spent more than ten years to become a trader and he understood everything by himself without any competitors. So there's no one to be afraid of. Read https://forexstore.com/forex-incontrol-full statistics there are unique summaries and there are bonuses for people like you. Do not worry.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by colinarnoldjt13 on January 20, 2022]

Amardanan
Banned
posted January 19, 2022 05:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Amardanan Click Here to Email Amardanan Send a private message to Amardanan Click to send Amardanan an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
spam

[Edited 2 times, lastly by BoltBait on January 19, 2022]

ryan2754
posted January 19, 2022 07:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ryan2754 Click Here to Email ryan2754 Send a private message to ryan2754 Click to send ryan2754 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Sent PM. I'm in Cinci. Much of my stuff is tied down and my wants are very limited currently (legacy, high end old border foils) but check your PMs.

paragondave
posted January 21, 2022 10:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
I am near Indy and have traded with Ryan before...

Happy to try to do any equitable trades...

if you are still here...

[Edited 1 times, lastly by paragondave on January 21, 2022]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League