Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  M21 Spoilers

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   M21 Spoilers
aethertech
posted June 27, 2020 06:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I don't play MTG anymore. I don't buy, sell, or trade cards anymore.

I just saw the M21 spoilers.

What in the hell. Grim Tutor reprint, in standard?

Holy balogney!

(Among other very strange, and interesting reprints, and new cards.)

Mr. Ruboonia
posted June 28, 2020 05:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Ruboonia Click Here to Email Mr. Ruboonia Send a private message to Mr. Ruboonia Click to send Mr. Ruboonia an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Mr. Ruboonia's Have/Want ListView Mr. Ruboonia's Have/Want List
I don’t play standard, but from what I understand, it probably won’t even be that good. Just a money grab/reprint for EDH players.

aethertech
posted June 28, 2020 08:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Diabolic Tutor was played last time it was in standard. I think Grim Tutor will be as well. Expecially if there are combo decks.

But still, lot of "EDH" grabs in this set.

harbingerofthevoid
posted June 28, 2020 07:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for harbingerofthevoid Click Here to Email harbingerofthevoid Send a private message to harbingerofthevoid Click to send harbingerofthevoid an Instant MessageVisit harbingerofthevoid's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Keen Glidemaster {1} should have been a Pirate not a Soldier. They knew they had the Pirate lord in Jumpstart and c'mon, the art is all Pirate.

MOTL Tools Chrome Extension <- It's a friggin' trade matcher!

B-Town
posted July 02, 2020 07:21 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for B-Town Click Here to Email B-Town Send a private message to B-Town Click to send B-Town an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View B-Town's Have/Want ListView B-Town's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by aethertech:
Diabolic Tutor was played last time it was in standard. I think Grim Tutor will be as well. Expecially if there are combo decks.

But still, lot of "EDH" grabs in this set.

If a card isn't blue or green, or Teferi Time Raveler, it's pretty useless in the current standard environment. Grim Tutor might find some wiggle room after rotation.

aethertech
posted July 02, 2020 08:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Is ug just that nasty?

Another teferi

Didnt the last two spark enough hate?

B-Town
posted July 02, 2020 10:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for B-Town Click Here to Email B-Town Send a private message to B-Town Click to send B-Town an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View B-Town's Have/Want ListView B-Town's Have/Want List
Yeah, Bant Ramp and Wilderness Reclamation decks are basically untouchable. Teferi takes away the stack and bounces everything, which means that combat tricks and countermagic battles are nonexistent. Wilderness Reclamation is just obnoxious and heinous to play against.

Aggro isn't a thing, because most duals enter tapped. And Midrange is DOA. There's no room to brew or play second tier decks.

Standard has basically been unplayable since War of the Spark.

aethertech
posted July 02, 2020 11:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Cawblade 2.0...

But without the caw, and the blade...

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League