Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Good place to shop for Signed Cards?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Good place to shop for Signed Cards?
Skwirlnutz
posted March 22, 2015 10:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Skwirlnutz Click Here to Email Skwirlnutz Send a private message to Skwirlnutz Click to send Skwirlnutz an Instant MessageVisit Skwirlnutz's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Skwirlnutz's Trade Auction or SaleView Skwirlnutz's Trade Auction or Sale
I scour eBay quite a lot and Ive gotten pretty lucky with some cool stuff, but the well is running dry for me on there as of late. Is there somewhere else that specifies in these type of cards? I know here is a good place but signed stuff is hard to set a price on, so I havent bothered posting a list yet.

Hodja
posted March 23, 2015 07:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hodja Click Here to Email Hodja Send a private message to Hodja Click to send Hodja an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If you haven't yet, join givememana's signed card group on facebook. There are plenty of people buying/selling signed cards on there. It's a great resource.

Hodja

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League