Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Duel Deck: Zendikar vs. Eldrazi

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Duel Deck: Zendikar vs. Eldrazi
aethertech
posted May 06, 2015 03:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View aethertech's Have/Want ListView aethertech's Have/Want List
http://media.wizards.com/2015/images/daily/CebtWKa1km_common.png

The newest iteration of Duel Decks: Zendikar vs. Eldrazi, and some speculation:

5-Color Zendikar deck featuring a copy of each of the original Zendikar fetches. Allies might be the thing....

2-3-Color Eldrazi deck featuring either R/G or R/B/G as its colors. Will NOT feature the Legendary titans, but I'm guessing It That Betrays will make an appearance. But it will mostly be the smaller colored Eldrazi and maybe something like Crusher and Hand.

Additionally; I'm hoping for some Man-Lands to get a reprint, Celestial Colonnade especially.

Let the baseless speculation and discussion begin.

Pail42
posted May 06, 2015 04:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Send a private message to Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If they keep the trend of one "face" card new and one reprint I think Avenger of Zendikar would be a good reprint for the Zendikar deck.

Here's my speculation from the PFMS:

Speculation: The left half of the set symbol looks a lot like the zendikar symbol. I wouldn't be surprised if the right half is part of the symbol for one of the Battle for Zendikar sets where Zendikar loses much like Mirrodin lost to New Phyrexia.

aethertech
posted May 06, 2015 04:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View aethertech's Have/Want ListView aethertech's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Pail42:
If they keep the trend of one "face" card new and one reprint I think Avenger of Zendikar would be a good reprint for the Zendikar deck.

Here's my speculation from the PFMS:

Speculation: The left half of the set symbol looks a lot like the zendikar symbol. I wouldn't be surprised if the right half is part of the symbol for one of the Battle for Zendikar sets where Zendikar loses much like Mirrodin lost to New Phyrexia.

Mirrodin didn't lose, it just became Compleated. It won! And gave us Batterskull

dwiz
posted May 07, 2015 04:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dwiz Click Here to Email dwiz Send a private message to dwiz Click to send dwiz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dwiz's Trade Auction or SaleView dwiz's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by aethertech:
http://media.wizards.com/2015/images/daily/CebtWKa1km_common.png

The newest iteration of Duel Decks: Zendikar vs. Eldrazi, and some speculation:

5-Color Zendikar deck featuring a copy of each of the original Zendikar fetches. Allies might be the thing....

2-3-Color Eldrazi deck featuring either R/G or R/B/G as its colors. Will NOT feature the Legendary titans, but I'm guessing It That Betrays will make an appearance. But it will mostly be the smaller colored Eldrazi and maybe something like Crusher and Hand.

Additionally; I'm hoping for some Man-Lands to get a reprint, Celestial Colonnade especially.

Let the baseless speculation and discussion begin.

I'm thoroughly excited for this, but you've got to be kidding with 5 fetches in 1 deck. Everyone would be thrilled if one of the decks had a singleton of any fetch. Keep in mind that we get these for 12 bucks and change each.

aethertech
posted May 07, 2015 04:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for aethertech Click Here to Email aethertech Send a private message to aethertech Click to send aethertech an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View aethertech's Have/Want ListView aethertech's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by dwiz:
I'm thoroughly excited for this, but you've got to be kidding with 5 fetches in 1 deck. Everyone would be thrilled if one of the decks had a singleton of any fetch. Keep in mind that we get these for 12 bucks and change each.

Again, it's all just baseless speculation and hope....

5 fetches in a deck is far fetched..but not impossible, just highly improbable.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League