Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  New but not really new to Magic

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   New but not really new to Magic
xerioc
posted August 18, 2015 08:24 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for xerioc Click Here to Email xerioc Send a private message to xerioc Click to send xerioc an Instant MessageVisit xerioc's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
So I originally stopped playing Magic around Nemesis(incidentally enough bad trader on this site is what turned me off). Recently gotten back into it only to find out parents thought they were just "junk" cards and through all mine away so pretty much restarting at Origins. Trying to figure out these new rules like what bestow and morph are and how they exactly work and any other new rules out there that I may have missed since then that I may come across in future matches.

mini1337s
posted August 18, 2015 08:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mini1337s Click Here to Email mini1337s Send a private message to mini1337s Click to send mini1337s an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I would suggest checking out the Magic subreddit at reddit.com/r/magicTCG . There are a lot of great resources there for players returning to the game and a pretty active community of players who would be happy to reintroduce you.
This site is a bit quiet on all the forum boards, so it may be tough to get the answers you are looking for.

xerioc
posted August 18, 2015 08:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for xerioc Click Here to Email xerioc Send a private message to xerioc Click to send xerioc an Instant MessageVisit xerioc's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thanks will do and hey if you ever find a orange look metal lunchbox that at least has my old decks in it in whatever landfill it's in lol

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League