Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Good ways to Format/Post H/W list

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Good ways to Format/Post H/W list
Zer0Percent
posted December 08, 2014 09:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zer0Percent Click Here to Email Zer0Percent Send a private message to Zer0Percent Click to send Zer0Percent an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Looking for some Ideas and good ways to do this.

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, New to MOTL!

paragondave
posted December 08, 2014 10:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
Hi and welcome to MOTL!

Best to just check other members lists and choose a method that looks easy to read. With the trade matcher way out of date, most people will just browse your list. I group my wants and haves chronologically by set but there really is no wrong way to do it. Good luck trading! Dave

jellyfishfanatic
posted December 08, 2014 10:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jellyfishfanatic Click Here to Email jellyfishfanatic Send a private message to jellyfishfanatic Click to send jellyfishfanatic an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jellyfishfanatic's Have/Want ListView jellyfishfanatic's Have/Want List
Welcome!

What PGD said is probably the most common way peolple post their list. There are some that also separate into standard/modern/legacy or even by price point per card (such as $20+, $10+, etc)

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League