Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Best Online Database for Cataloging a Collection

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Best Online Database for Cataloging a Collection
anklbreka20
posted October 24, 2014 07:59 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for anklbreka20 Click Here to Email anklbreka20 Send a private message to anklbreka20 Click to send anklbreka20 an Instant MessageVisit anklbreka20's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
So I've been using an Excel spreadsheet/Google docs to do all of my cataloging in the past. There was a time when MOTL's pricelist was up to date and I used formula's to pull data from a sheet that had their prices and update my collection.
Since that isn't being updated, I'm now actively looking to move my collection to a website. I've been looking for something that is up to date, accurate, and has some level of basic analytic data to it. I know everyone has their preferences in terms of what they use.

Any suggestions?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by anklbreka20 on October 24, 2014]

psyduck_dude12
posted October 24, 2014 11:28 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for psyduck_dude12 Click Here to Email psyduck_dude12 Send a private message to psyduck_dude12 Click to send psyduck_dude12 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View psyduck_dude12's Have/Want ListView psyduck_dude12's Have/Want List
tcgplayer has a collection tracker that works pretty well

chaos021
posted October 24, 2014 04:41 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos021 Click Here to Email chaos021 Send a private message to chaos021 Click to send chaos021 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chaos021's Have/Want ListView chaos021's Have/Want List
Deckbox has a collection tracker but I don't know about it doing any sort of analytics.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League