Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Modern deck ideas!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Modern deck ideas!
slayerslipknot
posted October 03, 2014 07:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for slayerslipknot Click Here to Email slayerslipknot Send a private message to slayerslipknot Click to send slayerslipknot an Instant MessageVisit slayerslipknot's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View slayerslipknot's Have/Want ListView slayerslipknot's Have/Want List
okay so i am new to the modern format but i think it looks fun! I would like to know if people can respond or pm me some fun deck ideas for modern and maybe a decklist/ cards i could use. Also, a friend told me of a deck that uses lots of squirrel tokens, and another card to tap out all the opponents mana and creatures right after untap step. I think he said like squirrel lop or something idk. if anyone knows this deck please let me know!!!!!!!!

slayerslipknot
posted October 03, 2014 08:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for slayerslipknot Click Here to Email slayerslipknot Send a private message to slayerslipknot Click to send slayerslipknot an Instant MessageVisit slayerslipknot's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View slayerslipknot's Have/Want ListView slayerslipknot's Have/Want List
Nvm about the squireel deck. I found it.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League