Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  GP Orlando - First Khans!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   GP Orlando - First Khans!
Deathbydrawing
posted September 17, 2014 05:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbydrawing Click Here to Email Deathbydrawing Send a private message to Deathbydrawing Click to send Deathbydrawing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Deathbydrawing's Have/Want ListView Deathbydrawing's Have/Want List
Anyone going to be at this event? I'll obviously be playing the main event but it would be fun to get a few games of Legacy or Pauper in with those who are from this forum in-between matches.

Moxdragon
posted September 27, 2014 06:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Moxdragon Click Here to Email Moxdragon Send a private message to Moxdragon Click to send Moxdragon an Instant MessageVisit Moxdragon's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Moxdragon's Trade Auction or SaleView Moxdragon's Trade Auction or Sale
I'll be there, but lack pauper and legacy decks. I'll probably just be trading in my off time.

MoSlim
posted September 28, 2014 05:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MoSlim Click Here to Email MoSlim Send a private message to MoSlim Click to send MoSlim an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll be there but working the "two headed games" booth.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League