Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  I humbly present...

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I humbly present...
MTGDennis
posted October 05, 2014 03:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MTGDennis Click Here to Email MTGDennis Send a private message to MTGDennis Click to send MTGDennis an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MTGDennis's Have/Want ListView MTGDennis's Have/Want List
the best EDH commander, to ever come along in the history of magic.... Narset,enlightened master

this commander, with a little bit of common sense, makes for one of the most over powered, and unstoppable combo edh decks possible, i have not yet tested this deck is multi player, but i feel its going to be just as good there as it is in single player, the unstoppable effect she adds to a game is just plain brutal.

leave your comments if you agree or disagree, and who you think is better, i will gladly play anyone whos feeling froggy on Magic Workstation. bring your best decks foward, because this deck is going on 20-1 atm. my only loss was to a mono blue control deck, and it was super close.

Pail42
posted October 05, 2014 03:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Send a private message to Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I had never thought of it before, but it does seem a bit crazy considering all the artifact and enchantment combos.

oneofchaos
posted October 05, 2014 04:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for oneofchaos Click Here to Email oneofchaos Send a private message to oneofchaos Click to send oneofchaos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MTGDennis:
the best EDH commander, to ever come along in the history of magic.... Narset,enlightened master

this commander, with a little bit of common sense, makes for one of the most over powered, and unstoppable combo edh decks possible, i have not yet tested this deck is multi player, but i feel its going to be just as good there as it is in single player, the unstoppable effect she adds to a game is just plain brutal.

leave your comments if you agree or disagree, and who you think is better, i will gladly play anyone whos feeling froggy on Magic Workstation. bring your best decks foward, because this deck is going on 20-1 atm. my only loss was to a mono blue control deck, and it was super close.

So 1v1 you are doing french I assume? If not throw your data out the window because you corrupted it by taking a multiplayer deck and removing the "multi" part.

AGO
posted October 05, 2014 05:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
Link your list!

MeddlingMage
posted October 05, 2014 06:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
The second this card was spoiled, I thought EDH deck immediately.

I was playing it in standard cockatrice the other day, and it was amazeballs.

~MM

New keeper of the Logout button

Volcanon
posted October 05, 2014 07:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneofchaos:
So 1v1 you are doing french I assume? If not throw your data out the window because you corrupted it by taking a multiplayer deck and removing the "multi" part.

French list isn't that much different. A lot of times you just remove ring, crypt and vault.

CoupDeGrace
posted October 06, 2014 07:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Tried at a LGS. You just need Vedalken Orrery/(blue leyline).. lols.

HandicapParking
posted October 06, 2014 10:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for HandicapParking Click Here to Email HandicapParking Send a private message to HandicapParking Click to send HandicapParking an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View HandicapParking's Trade Auction or SaleView HandicapParking's Trade Auction or Sale
Friend just built this. It's bonkers. One of those decks where the practical way to beat it is to do unfun stuff like destroy all their mana or find some other way to prevent them from casting their general.

Aether Flash is a nice answer that also hoses Animar and mildy irritates Ghave.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League