Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  ANyone going to Grand Prix Salt Lake City that can get me an Artist Proof??

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   ANyone going to Grand Prix Salt Lake City that can get me an Artist Proof??
Ovinomancer
posted August 21, 2014 06:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ovinomancer Click Here to Email Ovinomancer Send a private message to Ovinomancer Click to send Ovinomancer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi All.

I'm looking for a friendly member who would be able to get me a couple artist proofs from Grand Prix Salt Lake City.

For those who haven't seen my posts before, I collect artist proofs with sketches of Moose on the back of them.

I'm looking for :

Steve Argyle
Clint Cearley

Of course I'll pay all costs and shipping for this endeavor. Drop me a PM if you can help me out. Thanks!

dwiz
posted August 23, 2014 08:12 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for dwiz Click Here to Email dwiz Send a private message to dwiz Click to send dwiz an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dwiz's Trade Auction or SaleView dwiz's Trade Auction or Sale
You gonna post all these Moose pictures eventually? Wish I had known about it before, Argyle is at pretty much every GP i've been to, except Toronto the 2nd time.

Ovinomancer
posted August 25, 2014 07:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ovinomancer Click Here to Email Ovinomancer Send a private message to Ovinomancer Click to send Ovinomancer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I've yet to have the chance to scan them all in...but I'm sure I'll get to it one of these days!

Ovinomancer
posted August 28, 2014 06:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Ovinomancer Click Here to Email Ovinomancer Send a private message to Ovinomancer Click to send Ovinomancer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Moose Moose Moose!!!!

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League