Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Conspiracy Checklist

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Conspiracy Checklist
Steelerman
posted June 15, 2014 09:22 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Steelerman Click Here to Email Steelerman Send a private message to Steelerman Click to send Steelerman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Steelerman's Have/Want ListView Steelerman's Have/Want List
Hello everyone, i have been looking for a printable Collector numbered Conspiracy Checklist. And to no avail cannot find a suitable one.

i collect foil sets, and when a set come out i just got to: http://wpn.wizards.com/en/resources/rules-documents

print out a set decklist, and im done. i can pack it around with me while i hit up local shops, and mark em off as i get em.

but they didnt do one for Conspiracy and i cannot find a suitable one. Gatherer is messed up and for some reason is starting off at #14 or 15.

if you know of any, please leave a link, it is greatly appreciated. thanks Steelerman

stab107
posted June 16, 2014 04:52 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stab107 Click Here to Email stab107 Send a private message to stab107 Click to send stab107 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I use Excel to track my collection and I had to manually enter the 13 Conspiracies (everything else was fine with the normal cut-and-paste procedure).

If you really need it to be a hard copy, just make your own using excel. Since you would only need to type in the 13 Conspiracies it probably wouldn't take that long. Just manipulate the cells to what you want and print out.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League