Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Japanese Conspiracy Boxes

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Japanese Conspiracy Boxes
karavan21
posted May 23, 2014 05:33 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for karavan21 Click Here to Email karavan21 Send a private message to karavan21 Click to send karavan21 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have been contacting all my brick and mortars around Indianapolis and no one seems to be able to get Japanese Conspiracy Boxes. Store owners have checked through their distributors and through Wizards. In fact Wizards has said there is no plan for distributing these in the US and it will be only English.

Has anyone had any luck with getting these?

jbark
posted May 23, 2014 09:31 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
Like modern masters this set is English only and t u ever big box store won't carry it.

I3Iood
posted May 23, 2014 09:37 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for I3Iood Click Here to Email I3Iood Send a private message to I3Iood Click to send I3Iood an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jbark:
Like modern masters this set is English only and t u ever big box store won't carry it.

False.

Languages: English, Japanese, Chinese Simplified

http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/1430

dfitzg88
posted May 23, 2014 09:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for dfitzg88 Click Here to Email dfitzg88 Send a private message to dfitzg88 Click to send dfitzg88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View dfitzg88's Trade Auction or SaleView dfitzg88's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by jbark:

http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/1430

I don't know where to get it in Japanese, but under Languages, it does say English, Japanaese, and Chinese Simplified.

Don't give up hope!

jbark
posted May 23, 2014 02:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
Must have missed that. Somewhere I thought I saw it was english only.

malzra
posted May 24, 2014 11:39 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for malzra Click Here to Email malzra Send a private message to malzra Click to send malzra an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If you use a relay service like Tenso you can order some from Japanese Amazon. You need Tenso because most Japanese Stores or sellers won't send overseas.

The problem is that it'd cost you about ~$190 per box just to get it to Tenso before they charge you for services and shipping.

Michael French
posted May 25, 2014 08:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Michael French Click Here to Email Michael French Send a private message to Michael French Click to send Michael French an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If you make it worth my time... I would be willing to find a box for you...

paragondave
posted May 25, 2014 10:40 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
Try MOTL members in the military stationed in Japan.

war18
posted May 26, 2014 11:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for war18 Click Here to Email war18 Send a private message to war18 Click to send war18 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View war18's Have/Want ListView war18's Have/Want List
Try Michael French he can source you one im sure and is amazingly easy to deal with. I suggest him 100%. He has found me hard to find Japanese stuff more than once

Lord Crovax
posted May 27, 2014 08:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Crovax Click Here to Email Lord Crovax Send a private message to Lord Crovax Click to send Lord Crovax an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael French:
If you make it worth my time... I would be willing to find a box for you...

Which would be?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League