Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Cape Fear Games, reliable?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Cape Fear Games, reliable?
TravieNJ
posted May 28, 2014 03:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for TravieNJ Click Here to Email TravieNJ Send a private message to TravieNJ Click to send TravieNJ an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View TravieNJ's Have/Want ListView TravieNJ's Have/Want List
Has anyone sold to them and if so were they reliable. I'm in the process of sorting out my good cards(cause noone plays around h ere)

Would I be better off trading/selling here or just stick with Cape Fer and she what comes of it.

Tiff
posted May 28, 2014 06:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Tiff Click Here to Email Tiff Send a private message to Tiff Click to send Tiff an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I have sold to them once, they proceeded and paid quickly. I have also dealt with their modo side quite a bit and its always a smooth transaction.
You would get more value by trading/selling here though. But as far as buy listing to a store they are a good choice imo.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Tiff on May 28, 2014]

nylarotep
posted May 29, 2014 05:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
Fair graders and they pay the same day as they receive. They don't always have the best buylist prices, but their customer service is top-notch.

TravieNJ
posted May 29, 2014 09:44 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for TravieNJ Click Here to Email TravieNJ Send a private message to TravieNJ Click to send TravieNJ an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View TravieNJ's Have/Want ListView TravieNJ's Have/Want List
thanks guys, thats good to know.

Link139232
posted May 29, 2014 03:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Link139232 Click Here to Email Link139232 Send a private message to Link139232 Click to send Link139232 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Link139232's Have/Want ListView Link139232's Have/Want List
Is this a good site to use while converting from paper to digital? They offer a 20% store credit bonus to mtgotraders so I wonder if that's worth it, rather than trying to sell for cash.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League