Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  References

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   References
xRoguex
posted April 19, 2014 05:43 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for xRoguex Click Here to Email xRoguex Send a private message to xRoguex Click to send xRoguex an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone.

Quick question for you all. Why, on the references page, are some considered MOTL references and some are not? Any information would be great.

Thanks!!

canadaeast
posted April 19, 2014 05:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for canadaeast Click Here to Email canadaeast Send a private message to canadaeast Click to send canadaeast an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View canadaeast's Have/Want ListView canadaeast's Have/Want List
I think the distinction is created when the email address that a trader used to register for MOTL is different than the email address used to send reference checks. When they are the same, I think that this is considered a MOTL reference.

deegeebee
posted April 20, 2014 03:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for deegeebee Send a private message to deegeebee Click to send deegeebee an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View deegeebee's Have/Want ListView deegeebee's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by canadaeast:
I think the distinction is created when the email address that a trader used to register for MOTL is different than the email address used to send reference checks. When they are the same, I think that this is considered a MOTL reference.

That is what it is supposed to be. It went all buggy a few months ago and changed a ton of MOTL refs to non-MOTL refs. Would be nice if this could be resolved at some point.

YoungQuakerBoy
posted April 22, 2014 10:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for YoungQuakerBoy Click Here to Email YoungQuakerBoy Send a private message to YoungQuakerBoy Click to send YoungQuakerBoy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Yeah, my email address is the same for both and I never show up as an MOTL ref. It is rather annoying.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League