Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  where did the artists info go

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   where did the artists info go
wild-ravager
posted April 06, 2014 08:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wild-ravager Click Here to Email wild-ravager Send a private message to wild-ravager Click to send wild-ravager an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I figured I'd look on here for info to get a few cards siqned and the post is gone what's the easiest way to look up the info of select artists to get cards siqned

wayne
posted April 06, 2014 09:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
Probably use the search function in the forum.

matt9
posted April 07, 2014 06:56 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for matt9 Click Here to Email matt9 Send a private message to matt9 Click to send matt9 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wayne:
Probably use the search function in the forum.

IIRC it was deleted because too much info was out of date and it never got reposted.

Here is part four:
http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/025584-8.html

As you can see trying to open the first page gives you a 404.

The best way to do it right now is to google the artist and see if they have a site/studio site and contact them there. Chances are if you can't find them online they aren't signing.

Thanos
posted April 08, 2014 02:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
It was deleted because people whined like little bitches over the fact that I didn't dedicate my life to keeping it up to date.

I might be inclined to putting it back up if enough people even want it back, and would be willing help out in keeping it up to date instead of complaining.

bigballashotcaller
posted April 08, 2014 03:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigballashotcaller Click Here to Email bigballashotcaller Send a private message to bigballashotcaller Click to send bigballashotcaller an Instant MessageVisit bigballashotcaller's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Tim, I'm definitely interested in maintaining the artist list and keeping it updated, either here or on Eternal Central. Shoot me a message and let's get something going.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League