Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Maintain a list of active users from each Country we can work with to get foreign MTG

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Maintain a list of active users from each Country we can work with to get foreign MTG
LandDestroyer
posted April 29, 2014 11:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LandDestroyer's Have/Want ListView LandDestroyer's Have/Want List
When trying to get either a couple packs or a sealed box of Theros or Return to Ravnica I started looking up users from various countries to see if they would help me get some sealed product shipped from their country.

I was wondering what users thought about maintaining a list of active users from each country who could help get stuff like this. It could have also helped whenever I was trying to track down Spanish copies of Inquisition of Kozilek (picked up 2 so far).

AGO
posted April 29, 2014 11:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
Seems like a great idea. As long as it is kept updated. A lot of these types of projects tend to fall to wayside and get abandoned. They become outdated and useless. Just like the artist contact thread became outdated due to the sheer amount of information it needed and only one man trying to maintain it.

LandDestroyer
posted April 29, 2014 12:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LandDestroyer's Have/Want ListView LandDestroyer's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by AGO:
Seems like a great idea. As long as it is kept updated. A lot of these types of projects tend to fall to wayside and get abandoned. They become outdated and useless. Just like the artist contact thread became outdated due to the sheer amount of information it needed and only one man trying to maintain it.

Ya. Well, at least not much information needed here. I see this
Country.
UserName.
Willing to ship to x countries.
Willing to ship these types of products.

Beyond that it may get difficult to say though. Like it'd be cool to be able to say 'current boosters boxes can be shipped from x country to x country for this much' but we now how pricing and shipping changes so just the above info would probably be good.

We'd just need to get members to agree to put their name on the list.

KIP_NZ
posted April 29, 2014 02:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for KIP_NZ Send a private message to KIP_NZ Click to send KIP_NZ an Instant MessageVisit KIP_NZ's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LandDestroyer:

Country.
UserName.
Willing to ship to x countries.
Willing to ship these types of products.

New Zealand
KIP_NZ
All
English, Jap, T-Chinese, S-Chinese and Penguins

Scuderia88
posted April 30, 2014 12:29 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Scuderia88 Click Here to Email Scuderia88 Send a private message to Scuderia88 Click to send Scuderia88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Switzerland
Scuderia88
All
Foils, Russian, Jap, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and everything from MCM.

Sovarius
posted May 03, 2014 09:58 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Sovarius Send a private message to Sovarius Click to send Sovarius an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Sovarius's Have/Want ListView Sovarius's Have/Want List
I support this. Would be great to know who makes themselves available to 3rd party an order from MKM for us Americans.

edit: And without hijacking this thread i want to note the above is exactly what i need. Asian/European MOTLers, halp

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Sovarius on May 03, 2014]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League