Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Korean P9 Proxies

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Korean P9 Proxies
Scuderia88
posted March 11, 2014 06:34 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Scuderia88 Click Here to Email Scuderia88 Send a private message to Scuderia88 Click to send Scuderia88 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi guys.
I just passed my time by creating a proxy set of Korean P9 Artifacts. They can be used from everybody :-) I hope to not violate some rules or whatever.

Enjoy! (The text has been translated 1:1)

Black Lotus

Mox Sapphire

Mox Jet

Mox Ruby

Mox Emerald

Mox Pearl

Cheerio,
Alessio

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Scuderia88 on March 11, 2014]

Majin Sigma
posted March 11, 2014 06:50 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Majin Sigma Send a private message to Majin Sigma Click to send Majin Sigma an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thats kinda cool. My advise.....Do that on the new pictures for the power. I love the art they had on the holiday cube power. Especially Time Walk.

keywacat
posted March 11, 2014 08:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for keywacat Click Here to Email keywacat Send a private message to keywacat Click to send keywacat an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View keywacat's Have/Want ListView keywacat's Have/Want List
Ciao;

This is cool, though problematic as you're utilising the original art. This creates a potential violation of the site rules against proxies, something MOTL is acutely attuned to. Check with a mod about it, yeah?

Do you have them on DropBox or PhotoBucket? I'd like to see your future efforts for certain.

Cheers;
keywacat

bigballashotcaller
posted March 11, 2014 12:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigballashotcaller Click Here to Email bigballashotcaller Send a private message to bigballashotcaller Click to send bigballashotcaller an Instant MessageVisit bigballashotcaller's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Alessio, these are very cool. Now we just need Ancestral Recall, Time Walk, Timetwister, and the honorary Time Vault!

Volcanon
posted March 11, 2014 12:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Korean really doesn't have a native word for "black lotus"?

Jazaray
posted March 13, 2014 09:32 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Proxies are not allowed.

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Melaleuca, go ahead, ask me what it is...

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League