Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Announcing From the Vault: Annihilation (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Announcing From the Vault: Annihilation
kendawg13
posted February 10, 2014 08:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for kendawg13 Click Here to Email kendawg13 Send a private message to kendawg13 Click to send kendawg13 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View kendawg13's Have/Want ListView kendawg13's Have/Want List
Well lets hear the speculations....GO!

z2aaa
posted February 10, 2014 08:25 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for z2aaa Click Here to Email z2aaa Send a private message to z2aaa Click to send z2aaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View z2aaa's Have/Want ListView z2aaa's Have/Want List
damnation will prolly part of the set

LandDestroyer
posted February 10, 2014 08:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LandDestroyer's Have/Want ListView LandDestroyer's Have/Want List
Wasteland & emrakul, and I agree with damnation

[Edited 1 times, lastly by LandDestroyer on February 10, 2014]

Soldier Boi
posted February 10, 2014 09:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Soldier Boi's Have/Want ListView Soldier Boi's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by LandDestroyer:

I aggree with this one.

Swift2210
posted February 10, 2014 09:51 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Swift2210 Click Here to Email Swift2210 Send a private message to Swift2210 Click to send Swift2210 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Swift2210's Have/Want ListView Swift2210's Have/Want List
Pernicious Deeds, Oblivion Stone, Emrakul, and Stasis are my hopes

CoupDeGrace
posted February 10, 2014 09:58 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CoupDeGrace Click Here to Email CoupDeGrace Send a private message to CoupDeGrace Click to send CoupDeGrace an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swift2210:
Pernicious Deeds, Oblivion Stone, Emrakul, and Stasis are my hopes

I disagree with Stasis(It's one of my most favourite card however).

Not surprised that cards like Ravage of war, Rolling Earthquake, Devastation and so on will be reprinted.

AGO
posted February 10, 2014 10:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
Magus of the Disk as the turd filler.

nylarotep
posted February 10, 2014 10:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
15 red cards.

MeddlingMage
posted February 10, 2014 11:42 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by LandDestroyer:

Wasteland, with a MSRP of 34.99?

Also, here is a link:

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/1426

~MM

New keeper of the Logout button

AGO
posted February 10, 2014 11:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
Could that be Firestorm that is pictured?

Pail42
posted February 10, 2014 12:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Send a private message to Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MeddlingMage:

Jace the Mind Sculptor was in the last FTV at $39.99 MSRP. It's definitely possible, but I wouldn't expect a 1-target card in the "annihilation" set.

Dr_Tongue
posted February 10, 2014 12:36 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Dr_Tongue Click Here to Email Dr_Tongue Send a private message to Dr_Tongue Click to send Dr_Tongue an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Dr_Tongue's Have/Want ListView Dr_Tongue's Have/Want List
Wrath of God, duh! How many other times can/have they they rehashed this old classic?!

Nev's Disk as well!!

KIP_NZ
posted February 10, 2014 12:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for KIP_NZ Send a private message to KIP_NZ Click to send KIP_NZ an Instant MessageVisit KIP_NZ's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
More importantly is.... what's this the art for? http://media.wizards.com/images/magic/daily/arcana/sittgfpobs_arc1426_art.jpg

Pail42
posted February 10, 2014 12:52 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Send a private message to Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KIP_NZ:
More importantly is.... what's this the art for? http://media.wizards.com/images/magic/daily/arcana/sittgfpobs_arc1426_art.jpg

I was thinking it could be global ruin, but based on the color tone in the art it's probably a red card.

LandDestroyer
posted February 10, 2014 01:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LandDestroyer's Have/Want ListView LandDestroyer's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by MeddlingMage:

Also, here is a link:

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/1426

~MM

Why not? MSRP for FTV: 20 with Jace TMS in it was $39.99 and Wasteland is cheaper than Jace.

majicman
posted February 10, 2014 02:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for majicman Click Here to Email majicman Send a private message to majicman Click to send majicman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Armageddon or how about Mind Twist (Hand Destruction)?

revenger
posted February 10, 2014 04:30 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for revenger Click Here to Email revenger Click to send revenger an Instant MessageVisit revenger's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View revenger's Have/Want ListView revenger's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Pail42:
I was thinking it could be global ruin, but based on the color tone in the art it's probably a red card.

Watch it be Savage Twister.

#1 Ref's for Arizona!

I offer 3rd party trading services. Email if interested.

Your 2008, 2010 & 2012 Siskel & Ebert award winner! Your Motl runner-up in My Cousin Vinny & Rolling Stone Award!

chapman24
posted February 10, 2014 04:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chapman24 Click Here to Email chapman24 Send a private message to chapman24 Click to send chapman24 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chapman24's Have/Want ListView chapman24's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by revenger:
Watch it be Savage Twister.

That would be Savage

Souladvocate
posted February 14, 2014 09:02 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Souladvocate Click Here to Email Souladvocate Send a private message to Souladvocate Click to send Souladvocate an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Souladvocate's Have/Want ListView Souladvocate's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Pail42:

Sulfuric Vortex!

ryan2754
posted February 14, 2014 11:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ryan2754 Click Here to Email ryan2754 Send a private message to ryan2754 Click to send ryan2754 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ryan2754's Have/Want ListView ryan2754's Have/Want List
Doubt Nevi's disk, was already in FTV.

(87 behind souladvocate)
1st in Posts in OH-IO
(Passed the legendary ValMTG)

“If Brad Stevens is the future of coaching in college basketball, the sport is in a good place" - Rick Pitin

junichi
posted February 14, 2014 12:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
15 Fissure.

"The enemy has been destroyed, sir. So have the forest, the city, your palace, your dog . . ."
—Keldon soldier

JoshSherman
posted February 14, 2014 09:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JoshSherman Click Here to Email JoshSherman Send a private message to JoshSherman Click to send JoshSherman an Instant MessageVisit JoshSherman's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Those are obviously Storm Crows.

Jazaray
posted February 15, 2014 12:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Betcha that art is Desert Twister.

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Melaleuca, go ahead, ask me what it is...

jaromirjagr
posted February 15, 2014 02:10 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jaromirjagr Click Here to Email jaromirjagr Send a private message to jaromirjagr Click to send jaromirjagr an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jaromirjagr's Have/Want ListView jaromirjagr's Have/Want List
Im surprised no one has mentioned good old hurricane.Or maybe whirlwind.When I think of annihallation I think of a card that totally destroys everything and kind of resets the playing field.Planar cleansing,decree of annihalation,apocalypse,death cloud,pox,obliterate,all is dust perhaps maybe in it.

Wintermist_one2
posted February 15, 2014 11:53 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wintermist_one2 Click Here to Email Wintermist_one2 Send a private message to Wintermist_one2 Click to send Wintermist_one2 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wintermist_one2's Have/Want ListView Wintermist_one2's Have/Want List
How about Armaggedon?

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League