Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  anyone live in the dekalb area

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   anyone live in the dekalb area
z2aaa
posted February 03, 2014 08:57 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for z2aaa Click Here to Email z2aaa Send a private message to z2aaa Click to send z2aaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View z2aaa's Have/Want ListView z2aaa's Have/Want List
im looking for a playgroup to possibly play magic =)

coasterdude84
posted February 04, 2014 08:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for coasterdude84 Click Here to Email coasterdude84 Send a private message to coasterdude84 Click to send coasterdude84 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I've been told it's pretty dry out there. A lot of people make the hike to Draxtar Games in Batavia.

implode
posted February 04, 2014 12:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for implode Click Here to Email implode Send a private message to implode Click to send implode an Instant MessageVisit implode's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View implode's Have/Want ListView implode's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by coasterdude84:
I've been told it's pretty dry out there. A lot of people make the hike to Draxtar Games in Batavia.

I once went to Batavia--they have an ampitheater/amusement park (assuming you mean New York)

[Edited 1 times, lastly by implode on February 04, 2014]

coasterdude84
posted February 04, 2014 08:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coasterdude84 Click Here to Email coasterdude84 Send a private message to coasterdude84 Click to send coasterdude84 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by implode:
I once went to Batavia--they have an ampitheater/amusement park (assuming you mean New York)

Nope, Batavia, IL. We do, however, have a Tevatron.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League