Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  GP Vancouver

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   GP Vancouver
B14ckM4g3
posted January 20, 2014 03:43 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for B14ckM4g3 Click Here to Email B14ckM4g3 Send a private message to B14ckM4g3 Click to send B14ckM4g3 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm going, are you? If so, send me a msg and we can possibly meet up

Volcanon
posted January 20, 2014 05:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I didn't know about it until today, but where is it?

junichi
posted January 20, 2014 06:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
Might show up on Saturday and see what the dealers have in stock.

"The enemy has been destroyed, sir. So have the forest, the city, your palace, your dog . . ."
—Keldon soldier

Volcanon
posted January 21, 2014 12:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Does anybody aside from the Terrible Two show up as dealers in Vancouver?

I have hard-to-move stuff that I could throw at somebody if I got SCG buy prices (P3K non-value uncommons, etc).

junichi
posted January 21, 2014 01:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Volcanon:
Does anybody aside from the Terrible Two show up as dealers in Vancouver?

I have hard-to-move stuff that I could throw at somebody if I got SCG buy prices (P3K non-value uncommons, etc).

FaceToFace games has fairly decent buy price last time they were here.

"The enemy has been destroyed, sir. So have the forest, the city, your palace, your dog . . ."
—Keldon soldier

Liq
posted January 21, 2014 04:21 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Liq Click Here to Email Liq Send a private message to Liq Click to send Liq an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Liq's Trade Auction or SaleView Liq's Trade Auction or Sale
Depends on my next paycheck.

<BoltBait> Don't make me kick you
<Slinga> Have no fear, MOTL's janitor is here!
<nderdog> So we're all agreed, it's Liq's fault, right?
<Leshrac> let me deal with that
* Liq has been banned

CaribooLegend
posted January 25, 2014 03:45 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for CaribooLegend Send a private message to CaribooLegend Click to send CaribooLegend an Instant MessageVisit CaribooLegend's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Who are the "terrible two"? I go to van sometimes, nice to know who to avoid.

CaribooLegend
posted January 26, 2014 10:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CaribooLegend Send a private message to CaribooLegend Click to send CaribooLegend an Instant MessageVisit CaribooLegend's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
And a better question - why are the land counts so high on the winning decks? Day one undefeated decks had 26-27 lands running. Doesn't that seem a bit high?

Vegas10
posted January 26, 2014 11:45 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vegas10's Have/Want ListView Vegas10's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by CaribooLegend:
And a better question - why are the land counts so high on the winning decks? Day one undefeated decks had 26-27 lands running. Doesn't that seem a bit high?

Do you pay attention to other big events deck lists, Mono black control 26 lands is pretty standard, and 26 or 27 is pretty standard for U/W control.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Vegas10 on January 26, 2014]

CaribooLegend
posted January 26, 2014 02:33 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for CaribooLegend Send a private message to CaribooLegend Click to send CaribooLegend an Instant MessageVisit CaribooLegend's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I don't a whole lot. Just this one because it's in Vancouver. Last time I paid attention to tourneys 24 was max. Some decks ran 20 or 22. Been a while.
What needs all those lands?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League