Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Anybody going to GP Sacramento in a couple weeks? Need help!

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Anybody going to GP Sacramento in a couple weeks? Need help!
bigballashotcaller
posted January 03, 2014 06:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigballashotcaller Click Here to Email bigballashotcaller Send a private message to bigballashotcaller Click to send bigballashotcaller an Instant MessageVisit bigballashotcaller's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey there, artist Jason Chan will be attending GP Sacramento in a couple of weeks January 18-19 (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=669950943025147), and I am in need of getting a handful of cards signed by him (16 to be exact). I will gladly mail you a padded envelope with insurance and include all prepaid return packaging as well, and will include something for your time and efforts (based on whatever you need at the time). Who is definitely going that can help a brother out? Please let me know ASAP!

coolio
posted January 03, 2014 06:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coolio Click Here to Email coolio Send a private message to coolio Click to send coolio an Instant MessageVisit coolio's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
i'm debating on going, i'll let you know for certain within this wk once i'm sure i'm going

©

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
-Seneca the Younger

BoltBait
posted January 05, 2014 08:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for BoltBait Click Here to Email BoltBait Send a private message to BoltBait Click to send BoltBait an Instant MessageVisit BoltBait's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
coolio, if you're going I'll make an effort to be there.

Let me know.

EDIT: That goes for any MOTL'er. Want to meet up? Post here.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by BoltBait on January 05, 2014]

Jazaray
posted January 06, 2014 03:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Jazaray Click Here to Email Jazaray Send a private message to Jazaray Click to send Jazaray an Instant MessageVisit Jazaray's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Moved this to MD, where it belongs.

Thanks,
Jazaray

A delicate face,
A soft warm embrace,
And a whole lot of bedroom pizzazz.

WeedIan: Jazaray is like MOTL's Mom.

Melaleuca, go ahead, ask me what it is...

bigballashotcaller
posted January 06, 2014 01:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for bigballashotcaller Click Here to Email bigballashotcaller Send a private message to bigballashotcaller Click to send bigballashotcaller an Instant MessageVisit bigballashotcaller's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Anybody going to the GP? Please let me know ASAP!

majicman
posted January 06, 2014 01:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for majicman Click Here to Email majicman Send a private message to majicman Click to send majicman an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I am thinking of going, but I won't be committing to it until next week sometime as it is about a 1.5-2 hour drive. Trying to see if I can get a couple other folks to go from Bay Area.

Would love to meet some other MOTL members for a drink/meal if it works out. I am probably not planning on playing in any big events. I may be selling/trading stuff with vendors and others who attend, but more than likely this would be a 1 day thing for me.

Does anyone know if the artists are signing on Friday? I want to get a few cards signed by Tedin and Rush for my cube (CE Twister, Drain and Emrakul and FBB Sol Ring and maybe a mana crypt and some other items). Just think it would be easier to get signatures that day as most people just arriving. I will either be going Friday or Saturday (small chance both days).

Regards...Greg

[Edited 1 times, lastly by majicman on January 06, 2014]

Bruised
posted January 06, 2014 02:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Bruised Click Here to Email Bruised Send a private message to Bruised Click to send Bruised an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Bruised's Have/Want ListView Bruised's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by bigballashotcaller:
Anybody going to the GP? Please let me know ASAP!

I'll be going doing some signing stuff for some other forumers so I can probably fit you in as well, pm/email me.

TimeBeing
posted January 07, 2014 06:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TimeBeing Click Here to Email TimeBeing Send a private message to TimeBeing Click to send TimeBeing an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm going but I'm judging, so can't help with the card signing.

coolio
posted January 15, 2014 05:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for coolio Click Here to Email coolio Send a private message to coolio Click to send coolio an Instant MessageVisit coolio's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
my current situation has not allowed me to travel to this event.. sorry.. i was trying to find ways to go still, but wont be able to make it.

©

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
-Seneca the Younger

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League