Click Here!

Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Post for Magic Stuff #84, Halloween Edition! (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 13 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Post for Magic Stuff #84, Halloween Edition!
gaeacradle
posted October 31, 2013 11:09 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for gaeacradle Click Here to Email gaeacradle Send a private message to gaeacradle Click to send gaeacradle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gaeacradle's Have/Want ListView gaeacradle's Have/Want List
If you can dress up as a character/card in Magic, what would it be?

For me, it would probably be Snapcaster Mage.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by gaeacradle on October 31, 2013]

KGtheLegend
posted October 31, 2013 11:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for KGtheLegend Click Here to Email KGtheLegend Send a private message to KGtheLegend Click to send KGtheLegend an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gaeacradle:

Well, if I didn't already dress like Korlash every day I would pick him. Since I do, I'm going to have to go with Griselbrand.

junichi
posted October 31, 2013 12:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
Squee.

"The enemy has been destroyed, sir. So have the forest, the city, your palace, your dog . . ."
—Keldon soldier

Pail42
posted October 31, 2013 12:08 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Send a private message to Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by junichi:
Squee.

Robed or rags?
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=19716
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=106473

mcelraca
posted October 31, 2013 12:55 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for mcelraca Click Here to Email mcelraca Send a private message to mcelraca Click to send mcelraca an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mcelraca's Have/Want ListView mcelraca's Have/Want List
quote:

For me:

Ebonblade Reaper
http://gatherer.wizards.com/pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=39644

What I would make my gf be:

Phage the Untouchable
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=40545

Both of those are kind of based on flavor of the overall card not just the art.

KIP_NZ
posted October 31, 2013 05:47 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for KIP_NZ Send a private message to KIP_NZ Click to send KIP_NZ an Instant MessageVisit KIP_NZ's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:

With a name like yours why aren't you a green creature?

DerangedHermit
posted October 31, 2013 08:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for DerangedHermit Click Here to Email DerangedHermit Send a private message to DerangedHermit Click to send DerangedHermit an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View DerangedHermit's Trade Auction or SaleView DerangedHermit's Trade Auction or Sale
A deranged hermit!

Zeckk
posted November 01, 2013 12:35 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zeckk Click Here to Email Zeckk Send a private message to Zeckk Click to send Zeckk an Instant MessageVisit Zeckk's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Werebear, obviously.

Aleric
posted November 01, 2013 01:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aleric Click Here to Email Aleric Send a private message to Aleric Click to send Aleric an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Aleric's Have/Want ListView Aleric's Have/Want List
If I hadnt cut off my long hair I would be the Baron Sengir

keywacat
posted November 01, 2013 03:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for keywacat Click Here to Email keywacat Send a private message to keywacat Click to send keywacat an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View keywacat's Have/Want ListView keywacat's Have/Want List
What other aspects of Greek culture do you lot think we'll see in upcoming sets? I couldn't help but notice Theros was missing something, especially among the Akroans / Spartans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHh3ykPQEl4

98ViperGTS
posted November 01, 2013 04:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for 98ViperGTS Click Here to Email 98ViperGTS Send a private message to 98ViperGTS Click to send 98ViperGTS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
While not magic themed, I rocked this for the kids when I was handing out candy::

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu199/98ViperGTS/5D8AB8F3-927A-40A0-8A6E-F1649F324E72-2250-000005DBBD4A5790_zps4560225d.jpg

AGO
posted November 01, 2013 06:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for AGO Click Here to Email AGO Send a private message to AGO Click to send AGO an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View AGO's Trade Auction or SaleView AGO's Trade Auction or Sale
You look 5 foot tall with really small feet!
quote:
Originally posted by 98ViperGTS:
While not magic themed, I rocked this for the kids when I was handing out candy::

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu199/98Viper GTS/5D8AB8F3-927A-40A0-8A6E-F1649F324E72-2250-000005DBBD4A5790_zps4560225d.jpg

iccarus
posted November 01, 2013 07:18 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu199/98Viper GTS/5D8AB8F3-927A-40A0-8A6E-F1649F324E72-2250-000005DBBD4A5790_zps4560225d.jpg

That's a pretty sweet costume. I always wanted a set of armor like that.

I collect Granite Gargoyles. Send them my way.

gaeacradle
posted November 01, 2013 08:12 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for gaeacradle Click Here to Email gaeacradle Send a private message to gaeacradle Click to send gaeacradle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gaeacradle's Have/Want ListView gaeacradle's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by KIP_NZ:
With a name like yours why aren't you a green creature?

It's a running joke between my friends and I that I look like Snapcaster Mage.

quote:

That is awesome sir. I tip my hat to you.

iccarus
posted November 01, 2013 09:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for iccarus Click Here to Email iccarus Send a private message to iccarus Click to send iccarus an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Bah, struck out on a quick check of Target/Walmart for the new Commander decks. Walmart actually had a space for them, but it looks like they were cleaned out already.

Oh well, I'm guessing most of the singles will end up being pretty cheap...at least the ones I want for actual Commander games.

I collect Granite Gargoyles. Send them my way.

bushe
posted November 01, 2013 11:27 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for bushe Click Here to Email bushe Send a private message to bushe Click to send bushe an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View bushe's Have/Want ListView bushe's Have/Want List
quote:
It's a running joke between my friends and I that I look like Snapcaster Mage.

I can totally get that. We actually started calling snappy Micheal Ta. (isn't he your cousin?)

mcelraca
posted November 01, 2013 11:40 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mcelraca Click Here to Email mcelraca Send a private message to mcelraca Click to send mcelraca an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mcelraca's Have/Want ListView mcelraca's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by iccarus:
Bah, struck out on a quick check of Target/Walmart for the new Commander decks. Walmart actually had a space for them, but it looks like they were cleaned out already.

Oh well, I'm guessing most of the singles will end up being pretty cheap...at least the ones I want for actual Commander games.

I checked walmart/target in my area and they didn't look like they even had space for them. I'm going to stop by a local magic store to grab the Esper deck if they have it, but I'm not planning on finding it.

I'd like one of the new decks, but I'm not really willing to pay more than msrp for something like this. (knock on wood)

JesusChristMD
posted November 01, 2013 12:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JesusChristMD Click Here to Email JesusChristMD Send a private message to JesusChristMD Click to send JesusChristMD an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
No big box store near me had any (nor had they gotten any)

Every card store claimed they got shorted this initial order.

jbark
posted November 01, 2013 02:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
One Walmart didn't put them out. Another had no mind seize. Both targets also had the mind seize cleaned. Another 2 shops haven't received yet.

gaeacradle
posted November 01, 2013 02:16 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for gaeacradle Click Here to Email gaeacradle Send a private message to gaeacradle Click to send gaeacradle an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View gaeacradle's Have/Want ListView gaeacradle's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by bushe:
I can totally get that. We actually started calling snappy Micheal Ta. (isn't he your cousin?)

Yup. He is.

JoshSherman
posted November 01, 2013 06:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for JoshSherman Click Here to Email JoshSherman Send a private message to JoshSherman Click to send JoshSherman an Instant MessageVisit JoshSherman's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'm disappointed tonight. My collection has been treading water as of late, and I have decided to try to liquidate some things I'm not using to procure things I either will use or want more. I actually started doing this about six months ago, but I made a mistake that cost me $200, so I put it on the back burner for a while. Anyway...

The only cards I have left that are worth potentially moving are from my Lands deck that I abandoned because Port skyrocketed. I have 4 Heaths, 4 Explorations, 2 Mox Diamonds, 1 Itl Karakas, 1 Port and 2 beat to hell Intuitions. I was hoping I could get 4 Lion's Eye Diamonds out of them. But there are other things I want to get as well, like the new commander decks (I open them and keep them intact). I've fallen very far behind, and I don't know how I can keep up.

harbingerofthevoid
posted November 01, 2013 11:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for harbingerofthevoid Click Here to Email harbingerofthevoid Send a private message to harbingerofthevoid Click to send harbingerofthevoid an Instant MessageVisit harbingerofthevoid's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View harbingerofthevoid's Have/Want ListView harbingerofthevoid's Have/Want List
quote:

Rayne, Academy Chancellor. Wait. My wife would be Rayne. Yeah, that's right. I think.

ryan2754
posted November 01, 2013 11:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ryan2754 Click Here to Email ryan2754 Send a private message to ryan2754 Click to send ryan2754 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ryan2754's Have/Want ListView ryan2754's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by harbingerofthevoid:
Rayne, Academy Chancellor. Wait. My wife would be Rayne. Yeah, that's right. I think.

+1. I'm drunk. Diaper parties for the win.

WeedIan
posted November 02, 2013 08:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
Death and Taxes best deck in Legacy.

8th in posts on MOTL
5th in Refs in Ontario
Pushing to get to top 100 in MOTL Refs

wayne
posted November 04, 2013 03:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
Anyone know the value of a sealed set of RTR or the reason why I could not find any such listings on feebay?

This topic is 13 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League