Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  what do you guys consider?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   what do you guys consider?
Lewis-C
posted December 30, 2013 09:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lewis-C Click Here to Email Lewis-C Send a private message to Lewis-C Click to send Lewis-C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Lewis-C's Have/Want ListView Lewis-C's Have/Want List
What do you guys deem worthy to put into your lists?
Just Rares?
cards that are 2dollars+?
reason im asking is in some peoples list i see things like capsize in lists are these worth something?

just would like some feedback is all ty.

JayC
posted December 30, 2013 10:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JayC Click Here to Email JayC Click to send JayC an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Anything that's potentially of interest, really. With several formats, pauper, EDH and Cube there's a home for a lot of cards these days. Just be sure what you list is relevant to at least one of these formats so your list isn't full of awkward nonsense.

That said, random/old foils, or old set cards are also potentially interesting to set builders, collectors.

Pail42
posted December 30, 2013 10:28 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I depends on what you want. In general people don't like trading down (lots of cards for one expensive card), so I wouldn't put anything worth less than maybe 1/3 of your lowest wanted card.

Capsize is an extremely popular common from an old set. Starcity is selling slightly-played ones for 75 cents.

Lewis-C
posted December 30, 2013 12:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Lewis-C Click Here to Email Lewis-C Click to send Lewis-C an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Lewis-C's Have/Want ListView Lewis-C's Have/Want List
reason im saying, is becasue i have probablly 300+ random foils but if no one would want to sift through that crap ya know
also it would be daunting to list so much stuff I think at least

Volcanon
posted December 30, 2013 02:58 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lewis-C:
reason im saying, is becasue i have probablly 300+ random foils but if no one would want to sift through that crap ya know
also it would be daunting to list so much stuff I think at least

It's generally not worth your time to list terrible cheap stuff.

ijuanda
posted December 30, 2013 05:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ijuanda Click Here to Email ijuanda Send a private message to ijuanda Click to send ijuanda an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
from an international point of view i dont think its worth me listing anything under $2 value.

The cost of post just would justify any small deals and the more cards sold would just increase the weighting cost of post too.

For trade in and around the states i can imagine people putting cards above 0.50 value up for trade

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League