Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Ultra-Pro Satin Deck Box

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Ultra-Pro Satin Deck Box
Soldier Boi
posted May 13, 2012 04:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if anyone has found any of these. I have been looking for them for like 3 months now. Im pretty sure they are not made anymore, was just hoping someone knew where I could pick some up.

Thanos
posted May 13, 2012 05:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I bought mine at Toys R Us a while back.

Rexx719
posted May 19, 2014 01:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Rexx719 Click Here to Email Rexx719 Send a private message to Rexx719 Click to send Rexx719 an Instant MessageVisit Rexx719's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soldier Boi:
I was wondering if anyone has found any of these. I have been looking for them for like 3 months now. Im pretty sure they are not made anymore, was just hoping someone knew where I could pick some up.

Are you talking about the satin tower ultra pro boxes that hold 100 cards?

Wiggles
posted May 19, 2014 04:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wiggles Click Here to Email Wiggles Send a private message to Wiggles Click to send Wiggles an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wiggles's Have/Want ListView Wiggles's Have/Want List
Lookie where 3 seconds on google will get ya....
http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-Satin-Tower-Black/dp/B00AF8237K

jbark
posted May 19, 2014 04:23 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Wiggles:

Must have been using IOS...

wayne
posted May 21, 2014 02:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click Here to Email wayne Send a private message to wayne Click to send wayne an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View wayne's Have/Want ListView wayne's Have/Want List
My lgs just brought in a bunch a month or two ago. I would be surprised if they were no longer produced.

Thanos
posted May 21, 2014 10:30 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Thanos Click Here to Email Thanos Send a private message to Thanos Click to send Thanos an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Holy necro Batman.

Soldier Boi
posted May 21, 2014 02:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wiggles:

Those are not it, the one's I were talking about can't hold an EDH deck. I know because I still have one. They are no longer being produced because they were hazardous to children. The pic you posted are of the recreated versions.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League