Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Best place to find toploaders?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Best place to find toploaders?
TheCatMan
posted May 21, 2014 02:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for TheCatMan Send a private message to TheCatMan Click to send TheCatMan an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View TheCatMan's Have/Want ListView TheCatMan's Have/Want List
I drove all over Orlando trying to find a store with them in stock, with no success. Anyone have some secrets on great places to find these seemingly impossible to score little objects?

Magiclydelcious
posted May 21, 2014 05:26 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Magiclydelcious Click Here to Email Magiclydelcious Send a private message to Magiclydelcious Click to send Magiclydelcious an Instant MessageVisit Magiclydelcious's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Magiclydelcious's Have/Want ListView Magiclydelcious's Have/Want List
BCW.. free shipping over $100

I collect Foil Delver of Secrets, check em out Here

jbark
posted May 21, 2014 06:57 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Sports-Mem-Cards-Fan-Shop-/64482/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=topload er

and for good measure:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170681175117?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

[Edited 1 times, lastly by jbark on May 21, 2014]

paragondave
posted May 21, 2014 11:27 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
I have tons of loose, like new ones and even more slightly used ones. I can sell some to you cheap plus exact shipping costs. LMK, Dave

quote:
Originally posted by jbark:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Sports-Mem-Cards-Fan-Shop-/64482/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=topl oad er

and for good measure:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170681175117?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=ST RK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Actually a pretty good deal right there for brand new ones.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by paragondave on May 21, 2014]

hilikuS
posted May 22, 2014 05:46 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for hilikuS Click Here to Email hilikuS Send a private message to hilikuS Click to send hilikuS an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View hilikuS's Trade Auction or SaleView hilikuS's Trade Auction or Sale
cardboardgold.com had the best deal I could find.

caquaa
posted May 22, 2014 06:39 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for caquaa Click Here to Email caquaa Send a private message to caquaa Click to send caquaa an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
they're sold at walmart here, among other places

jellyfishfanatic
posted May 23, 2014 07:55 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jellyfishfanatic Click Here to Email jellyfishfanatic Send a private message to jellyfishfanatic Click to send jellyfishfanatic an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jellyfishfanatic's Have/Want ListView jellyfishfanatic's Have/Want List
Don't go to comic and gaming shops for starters. Top loaders started out as a product for sports cards. Even here by me you only find them there.

Hit up your local sports cards stops and you'll have no problem finding them.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League