Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Missing cards in 2013 Commander

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Missing cards in 2013 Commander
junichi
posted November 09, 2013 02:15 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
I bought an Eternal Bargain deck today from a LGS, and after I finished sleeving the entire deck, I found out I am 7 cards short. I am missing:

augury adept
kongming, "sleeping dragon"
stormscape battlemage
sydri, galvanic genius
tower gargoyle
wall of reverence
toxic deluge

I wonder if this is a common occurrence for sealed products? The deck is sealed with plastic wrapper, so it's not tempered with for sure. Anyone have the same problem?

"The enemy has been destroyed, sir. So have the forest, the city, your palace, your dog . . ."
—Keldon soldier

MeddlingMage
posted November 09, 2013 06:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MeddlingMage Click Here to Email MeddlingMage Send a private message to MeddlingMage Click to send MeddlingMage an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MeddlingMage's Have/Want ListView MeddlingMage's Have/Want List
This reminds me of the MOTL'er that bought boosters from Wal-Mart, with no rares. Did you contact anybody yet?

~MM

New keeper of the Logout button

junichi
posted November 09, 2013 09:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for junichi Click Here to Email junichi Send a private message to junichi Click to send junichi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View junichi's Have/Want ListView junichi's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by MeddlingMage:
This reminds me of the MOTL'er that bought boosters from Wal-Mart, with no rares. Did you contact anybody yet?

~MM

I fired an e-mail to customer service last night, and received a respond this morning requesting that I send the deck back to Wizard. They will ship me a new one with some additional product to cover for shipping.

It sucks to have to ship a deck of cards plus the oversized cards from Canada to US, but it's still better than paying $40 for an incomplete deck that I can't even play with.

"The enemy has been destroyed, sir. So have the forest, the city, your palace, your dog . . ."
—Keldon soldier

CaribooLegend
posted November 09, 2013 10:17 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for CaribooLegend Send a private message to CaribooLegend Click to send CaribooLegend an Instant MessageVisit CaribooLegend's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Missing the deluge is just dirty...like the best card in the deck money wise.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League