Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  toploaders

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   toploaders
Filip Cec
posted October 26, 2013 03:14 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Filip Cec Click Here to Email Filip Cec Send a private message to Filip Cec Click to send Filip Cec an Instant MessageVisit Filip Cec's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I do not know if this is the right place to ask this, perhaps the Trade & Value Questions would be a better place, but I need to buy toploaders.
I need 100-200 of them (or more). Locally they are extremely expensive so I thought of buying them from an online reseller (Ebay?) - but I was unable to find a decent one.
Since I'm from Europe I thought that because of the shipping expenses an Asian shop would be ideal as they have cheap shipping but I was unable to find one.

Any suggestions?
Thanks for the help!
Filip

paragondave
posted October 26, 2013 10:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for paragondave Click Here to Email paragondave Send a private message to paragondave Click to send paragondave an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View paragondave's Have/Want ListView paragondave's Have/Want List
What are you hoping to pay for them minus shipping costs?

jaromirjagr
posted November 04, 2013 04:59 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jaromirjagr Click Here to Email jaromirjagr Send a private message to jaromirjagr Click to send jaromirjagr an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jaromirjagr's Have/Want ListView jaromirjagr's Have/Want List
I don't know if you have a dollarama there in Croatia Filip but you can get them cheap there or most dollar stores.London drugs has them as well.I honestly have amassed a huge pile from trades and ebay buys.I could probably give you a bunch but the shipping probably isn't cheap.Also places that sell sportscards.If you had a walmart you can find them there.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by jaromirjagr on November 04, 2013]

Filip Cec
posted November 04, 2013 05:03 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Filip Cec Click Here to Email Filip Cec Send a private message to Filip Cec Click to send Filip Cec an Instant MessageVisit Filip Cec's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
The shipping cost is the biggest problem. However, I was able to find some relatively cheap alternatives (German Ebay - thanks trader31) and I did a cards for toploaders trade. Now I'm ok.
Thanks for the help!

EDIT: jaromirjagr: thanks for the tips - but, unfortunately they do not apply to Europe. No Walmart here.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Filip Cec on November 04, 2013]

mm1983
posted November 05, 2013 04:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
Most sports card or gaming stores that sell toploaders here in the US sell them in packs of 25 for anywhere from $3-4 depending on the brand. I buy all of mine from a local flea market for $42 for 40 packs of 25 per pack which comes out to 1,000 in a case. I have to buy them cheap for doing Ebay sales as I can easily go through a case and a half of them in a month of doing Ebay.

mnDiff
posted November 05, 2013 05:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mnDiff Click Here to Email mnDiff Send a private message to mnDiff Click to send mnDiff an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
that's always in my eBay watch list ....

you can get them for like 13 cents each SHIPPED ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370538611885?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

hope you find what you want ....

[Edited 1 times, lastly by mnDiff on November 05, 2013]

stab107
posted November 05, 2013 07:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stab107 Click Here to Email stab107 Send a private message to stab107 Click to send stab107 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View stab107's Have/Want ListView stab107's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by mnDiff:
that's always in my eBay watch list ....

you can get them for like 13 cents each SHIPPED ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370538611885?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

hope you find what you want ....

$65 shipped worldwide? That is amazing. Going to order this evening.

mnDiff
posted November 05, 2013 09:38 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mnDiff Click Here to Email mnDiff Send a private message to mnDiff Click to send mnDiff an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stab107:
$65 shipped worldwide? That is amazing. Going to order this evening.

to me, living in Europe it costs me 64$ for 1000 toploader + 72$ for shipping ... which is 136$ shipped which is 13.6 cents per toploader ... still much cheaper than my LGS store which would ask me over 260$ for 1000 pieces ...

unfortunately ... not as good deal as mm1983 ...

[Edited 1 times, lastly by mnDiff on November 05, 2013]

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League