Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  gp louisville. who is going?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   gp louisville. who is going?
Hooskdaddy
posted October 17, 2013 07:25 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hooskdaddy Click Here to Email Hooskdaddy Send a private message to Hooskdaddy Click to send Hooskdaddy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I'll be at go Louisville trading the magical cards. Anyone else going?

LandDestroyer
posted October 17, 2013 01:35 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LandDestroyer's Have/Want ListView LandDestroyer's Have/Want List
I'll be going. I didn't get to meet up with anyone in Kansas City or Detroit :-|

Hooskdaddy
posted October 17, 2013 06:42 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Hooskdaddy Click Here to Email Hooskdaddy Send a private message to Hooskdaddy Click to send Hooskdaddy an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Would like to meet up with people at go Louisville.

Will be going to find somewhere to watch the FSU vs Clemson football game Saturday night. Maybe get a group together to eat some wings and have a beer if anyone r is interested

LandDestroyer
posted October 21, 2013 11:56 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LandDestroyer Click Here to Email LandDestroyer Send a private message to LandDestroyer Click to send LandDestroyer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View LandDestroyer's Have/Want ListView LandDestroyer's Have/Want List
Kinda dropped the ball on this. I finished 6-3. Got to trade for my 4th goyf and 4th port while there though.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League