Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Offline Phone App for card prices?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Offline Phone App for card prices?
Azuriae
posted November 22, 2013 11:11 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Azuriae Click Here to Email Azuriae Send a private message to Azuriae Click to send Azuriae an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Heyo!
I was wondering if there's an application or something somewhere for Android that lets you download pricelists, TCGPlayer prices or anything of the sort so that they can be used or checked without an online connection.

I unfortunately cannot have internet on my smartphone without wi-fi. My google-fu isn't that good apparently!

Thanks for the help!

Vegas10
posted November 23, 2013 05:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas10 Click Here to Email Vegas10 Send a private message to Vegas10 Click to send Vegas10 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Vegas10's Have/Want ListView Vegas10's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Azuriae:
Heyo!
I was wondering if there's an application or something somewhere for Android that lets you download pricelists, TCGPlayer prices or anything of the sort so that they can be used or checked without an online connection.

I unfortunately cannot have internet on my smartphone without wi-fi. My google-fu isn't that good apparently!

Thanks for the help!

How would the prices ever update without an internet connection?

Azuriae
posted November 23, 2013 09:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Azuriae Click Here to Email Azuriae Send a private message to Azuriae Click to send Azuriae an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Probably should have mentioned that I could update or download whatever when I'm home before going to the events

Pail42
posted November 23, 2013 01:17 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Pail42 Send a private message to Pail42 Click to send Pail42 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
The MOTL guides should be downloadable as text for offline reference.

chaos021
posted November 23, 2013 08:20 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos021 Click Here to Email chaos021 Send a private message to chaos021 Click to send chaos021 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chaos021's Have/Want ListView chaos021's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Pail42:
The MOTL guides should be downloadable as text for offline reference.

For some reason, I have trouble downloading the whole thing on my phone.

My Sale Thread

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League