Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Chandra, Pyromaster

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Chandra, Pyromaster
2austin5
posted October 08, 2013 05:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for 2austin5 Click Here to Email 2austin5 Send a private message to 2austin5 Click to send 2austin5 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View 2austin5's Have/Want ListView 2austin5's Have/Want List
Is there something I am missing here? Is chandra good enough to play or is this just a hype?

JZwingel
posted October 08, 2013 06:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JZwingel Click Here to Email JZwingel Send a private message to JZwingel Click to send JZwingel an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Removes a blocker, generates virtual card advantage, and sometimes shoots you randomly with a spell three times. Yeah, it's real good.

2austin5
posted October 08, 2013 06:16 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for 2austin5 Click Here to Email 2austin5 Send a private message to 2austin5 Click to send 2austin5 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View 2austin5's Have/Want ListView 2austin5's Have/Want List
The one damage almost seems irrelevant though because I feel like there are very few blockers it would ping except mana dorks and lifebane. I do like the 0 and I see how it is powerful, I'm just not as sold on the +1 and would like a strong argument for it

jbark
posted October 08, 2013 06:21 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
Helps to counter elspeths +1 a little but its the 0 ability that makes it. Red doesht have card advantage so he gives it to you and well. Plus the versatility with the +1 and then ultimate.

mm1983
posted October 08, 2013 07:03 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for mm1983 Click Here to Email mm1983 Send a private message to mm1983 Click to send mm1983 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View mm1983's Have/Want ListView mm1983's Have/Want List
It's also real good with pyromancers gauntlet. 1 damage becomes 3 damage for plus 1 loyalty.

chaos021
posted October 08, 2013 08:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos021 Click Here to Email chaos021 Send a private message to chaos021 Click to send chaos021 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chaos021's Have/Want ListView chaos021's Have/Want List
The one damage is a bonus on top of removing a blocker in my opinion, but the +0 ability is what makes my toes curl. The ultimate is kinda meh in my opinion.

coasterdude84
posted October 09, 2013 01:47 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for coasterdude84 Click Here to Email coasterdude84 Send a private message to coasterdude84 Click to send coasterdude84 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
She pops up here and there in some Modern Jund decks. The +1 takes care of a number of things, not least of which is Bob.

nylarotep
posted October 10, 2013 06:04 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for nylarotep Click Here to Email nylarotep Send a private message to nylarotep Click to send nylarotep an Instant MessageVisit nylarotep's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View nylarotep's Have/Want ListView nylarotep's Have/Want List
She's also showed up in Legacy

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League