Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Ordered at animeimports, no reply so far.

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Ordered at animeimports, no reply so far.
ruthless
posted July 28, 2013 03:10 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ruthless Click Here to Email ruthless Send a private message to ruthless Click to send ruthless an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ruthless's Trade Auction or SaleView ruthless's Trade Auction or Sale
Maybe someone can help me out:
Ordered cards for 180$ with insured shipping from them, paid with paypal. Got my tracking number but status hasnt changed since the 12.06.

Mailed them on Ebay, Homepage and via normal Mail adress, dont get any reply.

What to do? Dont got my cards, and dont get any reply. Is this store serious? Some experience with them, anyone?

Timmyhill
posted July 28, 2013 07:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Timmyhill Click Here to Email Timmyhill Send a private message to Timmyhill Click to send Timmyhill an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Timmyhill's Have/Want ListView Timmyhill's Have/Want List
Do you mean June 12th? You can file a claim with PayPal but I think you only have 30 or 60 days to do so i don't remember off hand.

jbark
posted July 28, 2013 07:19 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
I always file a claim if I get no communication and no cards after 2 weeks. Usually a scammer or someone realized they sold the stuff cheap. Of they are legit they will communicate after the claim is filed. If not then in a week or so you get reimbursed.

ruthless
posted July 29, 2013 01:00 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ruthless Click Here to Email ruthless Send a private message to ruthless Click to send ruthless an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ruthless's Trade Auction or SaleView ruthless's Trade Auction or Sale
Well its a shop, with an homepage, facebook vids, and prereleases.
I dont understand how they can do that, while trying to be serious?
So nobody has any experience with animeimports.net?

Paypal doent allow me to open a case, since it passed 45days <.<

Timmyhill
posted July 29, 2013 02:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Timmyhill Click Here to Email Timmyhill Send a private message to Timmyhill Click to send Timmyhill an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Timmyhill's Have/Want ListView Timmyhill's Have/Want List
I looked around their site and I'm not really sure why you would buy stuff from them. I wasn't able to put a any magic singles in my cart as they seem to be out of stock of everything.

They are also selling Alpha Deathlaces for $1,000 which is so not even close to being right.

According to their site if you are not getting emails from them they are most likely being caught in your junk mail filter. Have you tried looking there? Also check out their facebook page it looks current and there is a phone number listed.

ruthless
posted July 29, 2013 02:55 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ruthless Click Here to Email ruthless Send a private message to ruthless Click to send ruthless an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ruthless's Trade Auction or SaleView ruthless's Trade Auction or Sale
He listed cards on ebay, i asked for additional cards, he linked me to his page, listed the cards on it, and i ordered them from there with tracked shipping.
All happened via mail, which i dont get replies from yet.
Doesnt seem that fishy to me, but since i am from germany, a basic call is pretty expensive for me

Facebook seems up to date, will try it there aswell.

Timmyhill
posted July 29, 2013 03:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Timmyhill Click Here to Email Timmyhill Send a private message to Timmyhill Click to send Timmyhill an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Timmyhill's Have/Want ListView Timmyhill's Have/Want List
Well good luck. If you want I can try to call them for you, I'm in the US. PM me the order info if you want me to call them.

ruthless
posted July 31, 2013 02:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ruthless Click Here to Email ruthless Send a private message to ruthless Click to send ruthless an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ruthless's Trade Auction or SaleView ruthless's Trade Auction or Sale
Small update, i got a reply to my mail. He was in vacation and excused for no reply.
But the letter still looks stucked

ruthless
posted September 28, 2013 11:10 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for ruthless Click Here to Email ruthless Send a private message to ruthless Click to send ruthless an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ruthless's Trade Auction or SaleView ruthless's Trade Auction or Sale
Still on this deal...
mailed him every 2 weeks and got a reply before 6 weeks or sth that usps is working on a refund, nothing since then.
since i cant do much from over here, any ideas what i can do?

Volcanon
posted September 28, 2013 01:02 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ruthless:
Still on this deal...
mailed him every 2 weeks and got a reply before 6 weeks or sth that usps is working on a refund, nothing since then.
since i cant do much from over here, any ideas what i can do?

Wait until USPS gives a refund.

ruthless
posted September 28, 2013 01:09 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ruthless Click Here to Email ruthless Send a private message to ruthless Click to send ruthless an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ruthless's Trade Auction or SaleView ruthless's Trade Auction or Sale
how do i see that? and if the refund is done, what i guess by now he has the money, not me
when i check the tracking number there is no change

Volcanon
posted September 28, 2013 01:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ruthless:
how do i see that? and if the refund is done, what i guess by now he has the money, not me
when i check the tracking number there is no change

There's nothing you can do. Either he will refund you or he won't. No need to dwell on it any further.

ruthless
posted September 28, 2013 01:46 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ruthless Click Here to Email ruthless Send a private message to ruthless Click to send ruthless an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ruthless's Trade Auction or SaleView ruthless's Trade Auction or Sale
what the?
for real, still wont believe in fraudulent intent by animeimports, since they have a page and shop..?

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League