Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Apathy House Invite?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Apathy House Invite?
LargeSack
posted August 18, 2013 04:07 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LargeSack Click Here to Email LargeSack Send a private message to LargeSack Click to send LargeSack an Instant MessageVisit LargeSack's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I am returning to MTG after many years of not playing, and to my amazement there is a lot of new places to get information. Is it possible to get an invite to the Apathy House so I can use all of the features for registered members? My email address is -> FultzMichael@gmail.com

Thank you for your time,
- Michael

Life has a flavor
The protected will never know.

MAB_Rapper
posted August 18, 2013 08:10 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for MAB_Rapper Click Here to Email MAB_Rapper Click to send MAB_Rapper an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or SaleView MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or Sale
Just sent one your way.

hilikuS: Also, as much as MAB's list has become the list on the T/A Forum, I do miss Slinga's.

LargeSack
posted August 19, 2013 01:49 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for LargeSack Click Here to Email LargeSack Click to send LargeSack an Instant MessageVisit LargeSack's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much,

ardeay
posted September 03, 2013 09:49 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for ardeay Send a private message to ardeay Click to send ardeay an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View ardeay's Have/Want ListView ardeay's Have/Want List
Hi, may I have an invite as well? Thanks!

Wiggles
posted September 04, 2013 12:28 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wiggles Click Here to Email Wiggles Send a private message to Wiggles Click to send Wiggles an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wiggles's Have/Want ListView Wiggles's Have/Want List
What all features do registered member get? Can I snag an invite to check it out?

MAB_Rapper
posted September 04, 2013 06:48 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for MAB_Rapper Click Here to Email MAB_Rapper Click to send MAB_Rapper an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or SaleView MAB_Rapper's Trade Auction or Sale
quote:
Originally posted by Wiggles:
What all features do registered member get? Can I snag an invite to check it out?

Sent.

Can;t send to ardeay, no e-mail visible.

hilikuS: Also, as much as MAB's list has become the list on the T/A Forum, I do miss Slinga's.

Aznopium
posted September 05, 2013 12:29 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Aznopium's Have/Want ListView Aznopium's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Wiggles:

Major feature:
you can add more cards in the trade section.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Aznopium on September 05, 2013]

Wiggles
posted September 05, 2013 01:38 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Wiggles Click Here to Email Wiggles Send a private message to Wiggles Click to send Wiggles an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Wiggles's Have/Want ListView Wiggles's Have/Want List
Thank you much again for the invite! =)

kenjg
posted September 06, 2013 08:05 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for kenjg Click Here to Email kenjg Send a private message to kenjg Click to send kenjg an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View kenjg's Have/Want ListView kenjg's Have/Want List
May I also please have an invitation?

Thanks!

TheCottonRapster
posted September 29, 2013 10:24 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for TheCottonRapster Send a private message to TheCottonRapster Click to send TheCottonRapster an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hi! May I please have an invite?

alexray27@hotmail.com

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League