Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Vintage Masters

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Vintage Masters
southparker2002
posted October 29, 2013 01:37 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for southparker2002 Click Here to Email southparker2002 Send a private message to southparker2002 Click to send southparker2002 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View southparker2002's Have/Want ListView southparker2002's Have/Want List
http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg_daily_other_10212013_vintagemasters

Thoughts?

Zakman86
posted October 29, 2013 01:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Zakman86 Click Here to Email Zakman86 Send a private message to Zakman86 Click to send Zakman86 an Instant MessageVisit Zakman86's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
It's on MODO, thus I don't care.

Aznopium
posted October 29, 2013 02:01 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Aznopium Click Here to Email Aznopium Send a private message to Aznopium Click to send Aznopium an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Aznopium's Have/Want ListView Aznopium's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by Zakman86:
It's on MODO, thus I don't care.

Same here.

WeedIan
posted October 29, 2013 05:25 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for WeedIan Click Here to Email WeedIan Send a private message to WeedIan Click to send WeedIan an Instant MessageVisit WeedIan's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WeedIan's Have/Want ListView WeedIan's Have/Want List
Will sell product and possibley make it so vintage/legacy will live on after they die in real life.

8th in posts on MOTL
5th in Refs in Ontario
Pushing to get to top 100 in MOTL Refs

sys41o
posted October 30, 2013 07:32 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for sys41o Click Here to Email sys41o Send a private message to sys41o Click to send sys41o an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View sys41o's Have/Want ListView sys41o's Have/Want List
Just another format on MODO in an already crowded schedule. I wonder what they plan to replace.

I think it will be interesting to draft a few times. The prospect of playing actual vintage online is relevant to a lot of the player base from my experience.

WinkyBlitzen
posted October 30, 2013 09:06 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for WinkyBlitzen Click Here to Email WinkyBlitzen Send a private message to WinkyBlitzen Click to send WinkyBlitzen an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View WinkyBlitzen's Have/Want ListView WinkyBlitzen's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by sys41o:
Just another format on MODO in an already crowded schedule. I wonder what they plan to replace.

I think it will be interesting to draft a few times. The prospect of playing actual vintage online is relevant to a lot of the player base from my experience.

Anything that means I can play less standard when queueing for the MOCS works for me.

Volcanon
posted October 30, 2013 08:04 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Volcanon Click Here to Email Volcanon Send a private message to Volcanon Click to send Volcanon an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WinkyBlitzen:
Anything that means I can play less standard when queueing for the MOCS works for me.

Sounds fun to me. There should have been a paper version.

Heresy19
posted October 30, 2013 08:15 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Heresy19 Click Here to Email Heresy19 Send a private message to Heresy19 Click to send Heresy19 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Heresy19's Have/Want ListView Heresy19's Have/Want List
Wonder if there will be drafts, count me in.

KIP_NZ
posted October 31, 2013 01:11 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for KIP_NZ Click Here to Email KIP_NZ Send a private message to KIP_NZ Click to send KIP_NZ an Instant MessageVisit KIP_NZ's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Heresy19:
Wonder if there will be drafts, count me in.

Yup it will be draftable.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League