Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Anyway I can print 3x3 page filled with cards from each expansion in set order?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Anyway I can print 3x3 page filled with cards from each expansion in set order?
booker
posted August 16, 2013 04:41 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for booker Click Here to Email booker Send a private message to booker Click to send booker an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
I tried to use magic card info, i was able to switch to scans, set number, but it always prints out 3x3 per page followed by 3x2 on the second page as it can only display 15 cards.

Any website that allows me to print directly 3x3 for the entire set per page? Like how it will look on a normal binder with a complete set.

Your kind assistance will be great to get my collection going!

KIP_NZ
posted August 17, 2013 01:13 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for KIP_NZ Click Here to Email KIP_NZ Send a private message to KIP_NZ Click to send KIP_NZ an Instant MessageVisit KIP_NZ's Homepage  Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Do you care if they're slightly smaller than a normal sized card? Cause 9 MTG cards is bigger than an A4 page. I'd suggest using http://magic.bluebones.net/proxies/ and messing around with the print layout to get the 3x3 you want.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League