Click Here!

Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  So, I have two FTV 20s coming in that I no longer need...

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

This topic has been transferred to this forum: Trade & Value Questions.
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   So, I have two FTV 20s coming in that I no longer need...
Poecifer
posted August 11, 2013 08:01 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Poecifer Click Here to Email Poecifer Send a private message to Poecifer Click to send Poecifer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Poecifer's Have/Want ListView Poecifer's Have/Want List
I'm going to resell them as I have no interest in continuing to collect and am only keeping one cheap EDH deck as opposed to a rather sizable collection, most of which I've already ditched. Now, I want to offer to you guys before I post on Ebay and take advantage of that market. I want to see if anyone has a suggested price that I resell these to recoup SOME of my money (make no mistake, I paid the ridiculous preorder rate we're seeing now and am not going to totally rip myself off sadly) I'll be listing them as soon as I find a price that sounds reasonable.

stab107
posted August 11, 2013 08:20 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stab107 Click Here to Email stab107 Send a private message to stab107 Click to send stab107 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View stab107's Have/Want ListView stab107's Have/Want List
So, why not offer these for the rate you paid or slightly higher to cover ebay fees? And why not post this in the T/A forum? Or are you expecting someone to take pity and offer you more than the going rate for these?

Not sure what the goal of this thread is other than fishing as a means to avoid the "You must post prices" rule in the T/A forum.

Poecifer
posted August 11, 2013 08:26 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for Poecifer Click Here to Email Poecifer Send a private message to Poecifer Click to send Poecifer an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View Poecifer's Have/Want ListView Poecifer's Have/Want List
No, I want to sell at a discount from most retailers but not lose out too much. I just wanted to know what the going rate is as I've never much trusted ebay.

stab107
posted August 11, 2013 08:36 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for stab107 Click Here to Email stab107 Send a private message to stab107 Click to send stab107 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View stab107's Have/Want ListView stab107's Have/Want List
This thread might help http://classic.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum13/HTML/029674-3.html

jbark
posted August 11, 2013 10:13 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
They can be bought pre-sale for ~$220-230 minimum. And if you ship overseas you will have buyers at $250+. I got my at a good price considering presales. Still paid >4x msrp.

rats60
posted August 11, 2013 10:48 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for rats60 Click Here to Email rats60 Send a private message to rats60 Click to send rats60 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View rats60's Have/Want ListView rats60's Have/Want List
quote:
Originally posted by jbark:
They can be bought pre-sale for ~$220-230 minimum. And if you ship overseas you will have buyers at $250+. I got my at a good price considering presales. Still paid >4x msrp.

I see plenty ending around 200.00. I doubt you are going to get more than that here. Even if you get 220-230 on Ebay, you are looking at 190-200 after fees. If it only brings 200, you are looking at ~175. Also, there are no presales allowed on MOTL. If you list them here, you will have to wait until you have the sets in hand.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League