Click Here!

Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  crazy foil lot on ebay

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!   next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   crazy foil lot on ebay
jbark
posted July 31, 2013 11:08 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for jbark Click Here to Email jbark Send a private message to jbark Click to send jbark an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View jbark's Have/Want ListView jbark's Have/Want List
Just saw a crazy foil lot on eBay. I didn't add it up but it looks good. Wants $6850. Just thought I'd point it out to everyone. Can get a link in a little I'm on my cell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/mtg-foil-/251313350274?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item3a83716682

[Edited 1 times, lastly by jbark on July 31, 2013]

JesusChristMD
posted July 31, 2013 11:22 AM   Click Here to See the Profile for JesusChristMD Click Here to Email JesusChristMD Send a private message to JesusChristMD Click to send JesusChristMD an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Looks a lot like the foil cube that was up on ebay a few weeks ago

Not the same obviously but close

http://www.ebay.com/itm/All-Foil-Cube-MTG-450-cards-of-Glory-Jace-Wasteland-Liliana-Duals-Fetches-/221254433032?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item3383cab908

Soldier Boi
posted August 02, 2013 05:44 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for Soldier Boi Click Here to Email Soldier Boi Send a private message to Soldier Boi Click to send Soldier Boi an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
If I had the money I would probably buy that lol.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League