Click Here!

Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Magic Online Trading League Bulletin Board
  Magic Discussion
  Estimated value of this ashiok?

profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | search

This topic has been transferred to this forum: Trade & Value Questions.
  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Estimated value of this ashiok?
duressdemain
posted September 28, 2013 12:05 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for duressdemain Click Here to Email duressdemain Send a private message to duressdemain Click to send duressdemain an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
Hey how are you?

I never posted out of trading because since Im from argentina and Im not really fluent in english I thought I would get lost somewhere in a conversation haha

I come to ask you guys because in argentina this kind of cards aren't something usual (this isnt a foil russian tarmogoyf though), and you might be able to give me a hand with some orientation.

As the title says, I've opened a misscut ashiok on a draft yesterday. I would like to know how much can I ask for this piece of...ashiok, because a judge over here told me that there's a chance that this misscut isn't a really expensive one because of the bending on the card that in some kind of pro-level tournament could be taken as a kind of cheating (he thinks you could "feel" the ashiok by that bending on the corner.

The card Im talking about is this one (sorry about the quality). Look at the bottom-left corner.

[IMG]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3268/pxsg.jpg[/IMG]

So, that's my question: Do you have any idea if this misscut is valuable or not? The only difference that it makes to me is if I want to sell it (I do actually) because I don't play modern or standard, I only play draft or sealed, by now.

Thanks in advance and excuse me if this isn't the right subforum to post this.

skizzikmonger
posted September 28, 2013 12:51 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for skizzikmonger Click Here to Email skizzikmonger Send a private message to skizzikmonger Click to send skizzikmonger an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
http://forums.magictraders.com/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=13&SUBMIT=Go

duressdemain
posted September 28, 2013 12:54 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for duressdemain Click Here to Email duressdemain Send a private message to duressdemain Click to send duressdemain an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skizzikmonger:
[B]http://forums.magictraders.com/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=13&SUBMIT=Go[/B ]

omg, sorry! Can someone move this there or should I copy it and create a new thread?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by duressdemain on September 28, 2013]

chaos021
posted September 28, 2013 01:50 PM   Click Here to See the Profile for chaos021 Click Here to Email chaos021 Send a private message to chaos021 Click to send chaos021 an Instant Message Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote View chaos021's Have/Want ListView chaos021's Have/Want List
That picture is terrible. It comes up as a bit fuzzy and the light source is right on it.

All times are PDT (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | MOTL Home Page | Privacy Statement & TOS

© 1996-2013 Magic Online Trading League